Jawan

| Jawan POV |

"I want you to go next door to Kj house. His dad know you comin. We'll come back for you" I heard kiara say to Kendrick as he panicked. I was sittin on the bed and i was loadin up the last of my  guns. "But mom" he said and I shook my head. "Kendrick Let's go man. Ima sneak you out the back door.." I said and he sighed. "Lets go" I yelled and he walked over to me. "Here" I said handin him a gun and his eyes got wide. "You always told me you wanna shoot a gun man. This yo chance." I said and he looked scared. "Don't turn into no pussy. It ain't in our blood. I ain't raise my kids to he no bitches did I?" I asked and he looked at me and quickly shook his head. He wiped the tears away that was about to fall and I nodded. "Let's go. Baby I want you to stay right where you at. If you hear any noises,  anything suspicious.  Shoot , you know what to do" I said to kiara , she smirked and cocked her gun. I smirked and then me and kendrick walked downstairs.  I put him in front of me and we walked towards the back door. I seen kj dad standin at the back door waitin. "Go" I said to kendrick and he looked at me. "Kendrick" I said and he ran across the yard to Kj house. I nodded to his dad and he nodded back then I slammed the door so whoever was here could know I was here. I heard footsteps. I sat at the table and a man walked into the kitchen wit about a good 6 men with him dressed in black. I sat my gun on the table and looked at him. "How can i help you" i asked while laughin. He sat down across from me. "We came in peace. But your wife" he said and a man came downstairs with kiara as he held a gun to her head. I looked into her eyes and smirked and she nodded. I looked back at the man. "Your wife decided to kill off two of my men" he said and I shrugged. "What you want from me and my family man?" I asked. "Your friend Q, he has something that belongs to me" he said and i leaned forward. "And whats that?" I asked and he stared at me. "Tracy. And we will kill everybody who has contact with him until we get her back" he said in his thick spanish accent. I stood up and nodded. "Man i ont know what Q and tracy got goin on" i said walkin over to the refrigerator. I opened the drawer next to it and pulled the gun out. "but i know what i got goin on. Is you trynna shoot or no?" I asked pointin the gun to him. I watched closely as the man let kiara go. I bit my lip and started to shoot as I ran over and got the gun i left on the table. I threw it to her and she caught it. We ran through the house and i felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I turned around and start shootin again but got hit in my stomach. I held my stomach as we ran. We got to the basement and i locked the door. "Baby open the door" I said to kiara referrin to the secret door we had in the basement that lead to the outside. She pulled the door open and i stumbled inside . She hurried up and closed it then we ran to to Kj house. I knocked on the door and his dad opened it. "Yo man you been shot" he said lookin at my stomach and then kiara snapped her head in my direction. She ran over to me and i held my hand up. "I-im good" I said coughin up blood. "Get kendrick. We gotta go" I said feelin my life slip away. Kj dad ran and got kendrick. A few seconds later he ran downstairs. "Thanks man. I owe you" i mumbled to his dad. "Dont worry bout that. Just get to a hospital" he said and i nodded. "Dad you okay?" Kendrick asked and i nodded. I put my arm around his shoulder to keep me balanced. We walked back outside and kiara ran and got the car. She got inside and pulled into the grass where we was. She helped me in the car and i laid my head against the window. She sped off and I looked over at her and she had tears rollin down her cheek. "Stop" I said and she looked at me and nodded. She grabbed my hand and I squeezed hers. "Mom hurry his eyes are shutting" I heard kendrick yell. "Baby i am" she said in a cracked voice. "Hold on" she said to me and i nodded while starin at her. "Put pressure on it" she said and i nodded. I continued to stare at her. "I love you" i said to her and she glanced at me and nodded. "I know" she said and i smirked. "You scared?" I asked lookin at kendrick. He nodded and i laughed. "Ima he aight. I aint goin nowhere" i said coughin up more blood. His eyes watered up and i looked away. "Shit im scared to close my eyes" I said. "If i take one more shot to the stomach yall might have to plan my funeral" i said to kiara and she was still cryin. My eyes kept closin but everytime i did i opened em right back up. I felt the car stop and i heard kiara door open. My door opened and i was bein pulled out. "Sir" i heard somebody say and my eyrs opened and I was lookin at a nurse. "Stay with us" they said as they laid me on the bed and wheeled me inside the hospital. After that shit went black.