J

| J POV |

"Baby please don't cry" I said to Paris as she laid in the hospital bed. She covered her face with her hands and shook her head. "Why does it have to happen again?" She asked and I looked down. "It'skay baby. We can always try again" I said and deep down inside my heart was broke. Shit this was my first chance at bein a dad,  I thought me and her a be good parents too. But we lost the twins  "it's not Okay. Can you believe that the first time I got pregnant I lost my kid at 6 months too? Not I lost the twins at 6 months." She said and I stared at her.  "I ont even know what to say" I said and she nodded with tears rollin down her face. She looked down at her stomach and I sighed. "We can always try again" I said and she shook her head no. "I don't want to if I'm gonna keep losing them." She said and I bit my bottom lip and nodded. I rubbed my fingers through her curly hair and stared at her. "I love you ma" i said and she nodded. "I love you too" she said and I sighed. My phone start ringing so I answered it. "Shoot" I said. "Wassup man" James said. "Wassup" I said. "I'm back in town." He said. "That's good" . "Wassup witchu?" He asked. "She lost the babies" I said and it got silent on his end. "Damn" he said and I sighed. "Anyways. Hit me wit some good news cause I need it" I said. "Alright man. My mom hit me up" he said and I smirked. "Word?" I asked. "Word.  Shit you ont know how shocked a nigga was. That Shit had me so gone" he said. "I woulda been shocked too man. That's good though. Uncle Q know?" I asked. "I guess so. But ima hit you later man. I gotta meet them somewhere. I'm sorry for y'all loss and I hope y'all get through this tough time y'all in. Love y'all man" he said. "Thanks man. We love you too bruh" I said and then I hung up.