Cali

| Cali POV |

"What you doin tonight?" Mariah asked as she laid on James  bed eating pickles, he's gonna kill her.  "Out and james would kill you if he knew you had those in his room " I said and she stopped eating. "james not here. But Wit who?" She asked. "Not you biggie" I said and she mugged me. "No I'm going out with some friends of mine" I said she she smirked. "It's a boy?" She asked and I nodded. "I'm proud of you" she said and I laughed. "He's gay. And I'm going with Tj's cousin Tiffany " I said looking down. She nodded and sighed. "You miss him huh?" She asked and I nodded. "Yup.  Even though he did what he did he was always good to me" I said and she nodded. "You a be aight shorty. Go have fun"  she said and I nodded and smiled. "I met somebody" I said and she sat up. "Where?" She asked. "He works at footlocker" I said and she mugged me. "That ain't giving me enough info" she said. "His name is hasan" I said and her eyes got wide. "Tall tan hasan? With the curly hair ? Light green eyes?" She asked and I nodded. "Yo me and him use to be tight In high school. He a good kid foreal, most def" she said and I nodded. "Not my type" I said and she rolled her eyes. "Who is ya type Cali Damn" she said. "Tj" I said and she stared at me. "He's gone ma. I'm sorry I gotta put it like that but he gone and never comin back. You gotta move on,  I know if tj was alive he wouldn't want you to move on but you got to. Your 17 , have fun" she said and I nodded. My phone start ringin so I answered it. "Heeeey boo" my friend Eric said into the phone. "Hey Eric" I said dryly. "Why you all dry?" He asked poppin his gum in my ear. "I'm not" I said. "Mhm.  Be ready in 15" he said. "Okay" I said and he hung up. I got in the shower and got dressed and all that. I decided to straighten my hair. "You look dope" mariah said and I smiled. "Thanks sis" I said. Somebody blew the horn and I looked out the blinds. "It's Eric" I said and she handed me my clutch and fixed my hair. "You straight. I'm finna head out too before dequan start tripppin" she said and I laughed. We walked outside and I kissed her cheek and walked to Eric's car. I got in and he smiled. "Hey boo" he said and I kissed his cheek. "Where are we going Eric" I asked and he smacked his lips and flipped his hair. "My favorite club" he said. I nodded and looked at his hair. "I see your hair is dope. As usual " I said and he smiled.  "You know it" he said.  He can do hair like seriously.  He's cold. "My friend Tiffany is meeting us so I need to know the place " I said and he sighed. "Club luxury" he said and I nodded and texted Tiffany. 15 minutes later we made it to the club. "Am I even old enough?"  I asked.  "Girl please. My cousin is the owner. We get in for free" he said and I sighed and nodded. We walked up to the door and was greeted by a tall darkskin guy. "Whatsup cuzzo" the guy said. "Hey me and my girl wanted to come check the club out" Eric said and the guy looked at me with his grey eyes. "Wassup ma" he said noddin at me. I smiled and waved as he stared at me. "y'all can go in" he said and Eric grabbed my hand.  I bumped into his cousin and he smirked at me showing his dimples and his white teeth . I smirked and followed behind Eric. "I'm going to get a drink" I said tapping Eric as he danced. "Okay girl" he said disappearing into the crowd. I sighed and walked over to the bar. "What can I get you" the white girl asked me in a new York  accent "Ciroc" I said and she nodded. She gave me the glass and I took a sip of it and sat it down . Somebody tapped my shoulder and I turned around. It was hasan.  "Guess it was meant to be huh?" He asked and I smirked. He sat on the stool next to me.  "Let me get a shot of patron sis" he said to the girl. "Got you" she said and she poured it in the glass and gave it to him. He turned to me and smirked. "Why you here." He asked and I shrugged. "Came here with a friend" I said and he nodded. "Ya man?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Don't have one" I said and he squinted his eyes at me and nodded. "She's your sister?" I asked looking at the white girl as she made drinks. He nodded.  "Yup" he said and I nodded. "Your number" he said and I smiled.  I grabbed his phone and put my number in his phone. "See it wasn't that hard ma. You coulda just gave it to me the first time" he said. "Nah it's never that easy" I said. "I see" he said. "Yo we been lookin for you kid" a boy said as they walked up 3 deep. "My bad man." He said. He looked at me. "I gotta go ma. Ima text you" he said. He got up and kissed my cheek then he walked away.  "So you like my brother" the white girl asked me. "No I just met him at footlocker yesterday" I said and she nodded. "Well I can tell you gone be around so wassup ma. I'm Leslie" she said and I shook her hand. "Cali" I said and she nodded. We talked until Tiffany came.