"J.

"Yo move you play too much" I said to Paris as she kept punching me. Me and her grew close in these few days she been stayin here man foreal . Ima always protect this girl,  I swear.  "I quit.  Yo I got a question" she said layin her head on my lap. "Shoot" I said lookin down at her. "Wassup witchu and ya girl? I'm ya new bestfriend right? Why I ain't get to meet Shorty yet" she asked and I sighed. "I ain't got no girl P,  don't nobody got Jawans heart" I said and she turned her lip up makin me laugh. "No but foreal though" she said lookin into my eyes. "I'm dead ass. We broke up" I said and she scoffed and sat up. She looked at me and I mugged her. "What?" I asked. "I'm waiting on you to tell me why b" she said. "She played me." I said and she nodded . It got quiet then she hopped up.  "Yo im gonna go shower aight?" She said . "Yup" i said takin a drink of my water. I turned on the game and played 2k. After a while a Nigga got tired so I fell out. 30 minutes later somebody tapped me and I knew it was Paris. I opened my eyes and she was standin there starin at me. I sighed and opened my arms and she sat next to me and I wrapped my arms around her. "Good look" she said and I nodded. Ever since she moved here and I been stayin here she be under me all the time,  I think she feel protected by me and she should Cause I a never hurt her. I looked at her and she was starin into space. "Wassup" I said and she moved her curly hair out of her face. "Nothin foreal you know?" She said.  "Nah but I know one thing yo damn hair gettin my shirt all wet " I said and she smacked her lips. "So" she said and I laughed. "I'm playin. But what's on ya mind" I asked. "My dad" she said and I nodded. "What about him?" I asked. "What if he find me? Thats all i been thinkin bout and what if he hurt you , hurt both of us" she said. I wrapped my arms around her tighter and sighed. "He aint gone find you , i promise and aint nobody gone hurt me , damn sho aint gone hurt you. Like I said , i got you. Always will and cant nobody change that." I said and she smiled. "Yo" I said and she looked up at me. "My parents havin a dinner tonight,  I want you to go" I said and she looked away. "No" she said  . "Yeah" i said. "I dont wanna be a shadow and just be there when i dont belong" she said. "You gone be wit me. Where ever im welcome you welcome." I said and she sighed and nodded. "But i have no clothes" she said and I sat up. "Watch out" I said and she moved. I hopped up and went to the closet I had in the guest room. I pulled out 8 bags and carried em to the living room.  I sat em down in front of her and she stared at me. "Who this for?" She asked and I smacked my lips. "You" I said and she shook her head. "No" she said and I smirked and nodded. She looked through the bags and I watched her as she looked at the stuff in awe.  "Thank you " she said and she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back."don't trip ma. You deserve it all." I said and she smiled.  I let her go and she walked over to the bags. She picked em up and looked at me. "Ima go get ready" she said and I nodded . I watched her walk away then I sat down. Tonight ima tell my parents i got my own place instead of continuin to lie to them bout where I be , aint no purpose in lyin. I been got dressed so im waiting on her. "J"she yelled. "Yo" I yelled back. "Come ere" she said and I got up and walked upstairs.  I walked into the bathroom and she was lookin in the mirror. She turned around and looked at me. "Makeup of no makeup" she asked and I could tell she put makeup to cover her cheek where she had a cut at. I grabbed at towel and wet it then wiped the makeup off her cheek. "You solid now" I said and she nodded. "Yo" she said. "What" I said and I watched her part her hair down the middle then she took a piece and flat ironed it. "Ima need yo help" she said.  She flatironed one side of her hair but one said was still curly. "Help" she asked with her lip poked out. "Hell naw" I yelled. "You think I'M gay or some shit?" I asked and she poked her lip out some more. I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face. "Aight P" I said and she smiled. "How I do this shit" I asked. "Just straighten it" she said and I mugged her. "I can just straighten anything lil baby. Be specific " I said. "Just run the flat iron through it" she said and I smacked my lips. "See look" she said and I watched her straighten a piece of her hair. "There now go" she said and I nodded and did what she did. I looked at her and she had the camera facin us. "Don't take no picture of me doin this P" i said. "I won't post it" she said and i nodded. She took the picture and after a while I got done. "You did aight kid" she said dappin me up. We walked out of the bathroom and she slipped on her shoes. She stood up and looked at me. "Coo?" She asked and i looked at her fit , she was dope but i aint gone tell her that doe. "You aight" i said and she smacked her lips. I walked downstairs and slipped on my vest. My phone start ringin so i answered it. "Shoot" i said. "Where you at boy?" My dad asked. "On my way pops had to make a run" i said and paris came downstairs. "Where did you put my coat" she whispered.  "Guest room" I mouthed to her and she nodded.  "Aight" he said and I hung up. "Ready?" I asked her as she walked back into the living room. "Fashodo" she said and I nodded and stood up. I grabbed my keys and we walked outside to the car.  We got in and I started up the car. I looked at her and she looked nervous.  "You solid?" I asked. "What if they ont like me" she asked.  "My parents ain't like that ma. They ain't gone judge you,  that ain't them. One thing I can say doe is my moms might get on yo nerves but you a be aight. " I said and she nodded. "You good? " I asked and she nodded. "Coo" I said then we drove off. Music played through the speaker and I looked at Paris from the corner of my eye. She was bobbin her head to the song. "Why you lookin at me?" She asked. I cleared my throat and looked back at the road. "Just admiring you" I mumbled.  "What?" She said. "Just admiring you" I mumbled again. "What?" She asked while smiling.  "I'm admiring you ma" I said and she nodded and smirked. "Word" she said and i nodded. "Thanks" she said and i smiled. I leaned back in my seat and drove with one hand on the steering wheel the other on my lap. I was bobbin my head to the music and out of nowhere she grabbed my free hand and held it. I glanced at her but she was lookin out the window. I sighed and bit my lip. I thought about cali and us but shit thats over wit. I can see me and paris together in the future but not right now,  at the moment I know it a be too much for her. I squeezed her hand tighter then I brought it to my lips and kissed it. I seen her smile and I smiled too. The rest of the ride to my house was quiet but our feelings was connected to eachothers  in that car,  believe me.