Quincy

| Quincy |

I was on my way to the store so I could pick up some stuff for dinner because Jamie is suppose to be cookin tonight. For everybody who ont know Jamie she my girl,  Yeah I'm too Damn grown to not be settled down and married but I ain't met nobody yet,  ever since James mom left and never came back. Til this day I don't see myself being with nobody but her. She left 13 years ago and we ain't seen er ever since. He the only one wit a different mom,  tre Q and DeQuan mom live in Vegas Shit they aint seen her since last year,  they talk on the phone so that's good. They grown now so whenever they wanna see her they can go. I walked into the store and went into the soup aisle. I grabbed some spaghetti noodles and then I headed to the back to get some more stuff. I bumped into a lady and all her Shit dropped. "My bad ma" I said and I picked her stuff up. "It's aight" she said and she looked up and my heart sunk to my stomach. I stared into her eyes and she stared into mine. She bit her lip and looked away but I just stared at her,  Shit I couldn't even move.  Man I ain't seen her in years and I'm pissed off cause she left her son. "Hey Q" she said smirking at me. "Wassup" I said handin her stuff back to her. "Why you leave" I asked and she stared into my eyes. "How is he?" She asked and I shrugged. "Why you so concerned now tracy?" I asked and her eyes welled up with tears. "Cause that's my kid. My first" she said and I laughed. "MY son" I said lookin at her. "Is good. He got a lil family you know,  he aight" I said and she nodded. "And DeQuan,  Q and tre?" She Asked. "Tre still the same. DeQuan got a baby on the way and Q got a daughter,  another kid on the way and he engaged" I told her and she nodded. I just stared at her then I shook my head and looked away. "Tracy" I said. "Why you leave us though? Shit I been askin myself if it was me that made you leave ever since you left. I thought it was cause the life I chose to live.  But Why? He missed you,  the boys missed you,  I missed you" I said and she looked down. "It's a long story.  But" she said. " I missed you too. I thought about you and the kids ever since I left. I didn't wanna go but I had to" she said and I looked at her. "You not telling me Why doe ma" I said and she sighed and pushed her long hair out her face. "It's a long story" she said and I nodded and bit my lip. "Well can you atleast talk to yo son? Shit he might not wanna talk to you but you can try" I said and she nodded. I gave her James number and she nodded. "Thank you" she said and I nodded. I sighed and hugged her. I silently thanked God. "I love you" I said to her and I heard her light sniffles. "I love you. Always" she said and I kissed her cheek. We went out separate ways. I drove home wit her on my mind.