James

| James POV |

"What you wanna do for his birthday?" I asked Tai as Malik laid on my chest sleep. She shrugged and rubbed her stomach. "Whatever he wants" she said. "Wanna take that trip ma?" I asked and she looked at me. "when?" She asked. "I mean we can pack now and be outta here by the middle of the night" I said and she tilted her head. "Your serious?" She asked and I shrugged and nodded. "Yeah baby." I said  "it'll be good for Malik and our daughter" I said rubbin her stomach. She mugged me. "How you know it's a girl" she asked. "I don't . But I got a feeling" I said and she laughed. I looked down at Malik and sighed.  "My lil homie finna be 4" I said rubbin his back. "I know right" Tai said and I nodded still staring at him. I swear him and Tai got a big impact on my life , i woulda never known i a be where im at. A family. I got a girl , a son and another kid on the way , damn i swear I just be thinkin this shit aint real but it is and im happy. God really blessed me. "Tai" I said and she looked at me. "I know I ont do Shit How you want me to and I Damn sure ain't perfect and it still shock me until this day that God sent somebody so perfect for me,  with a special kid too" I said.  "And I love you. Shit you probably think I'm lyin but I really mean it. I ain't gone promise you we gone be together forever but ima stay wit you as long as I can. Maybe we will make it to forever but you know for you I would do anything" I said and she smiled. "I love you too" she said and I smiled. I cut off the light and she scooted closer to me. I wrapped one arm around her while my other one was wrapped around Malik. "Goodnight babe" she said. "Goodnight" I said kissing her forehead.