Kiara.

I just woke up. I ont even feel like gettin out of bed. "Jawan" I said to him as I shook him. He mumbled somethin but I ain't hear him. "Baby" I yelled and he smacked his lips and pulled the cover from over his head. "Wassup" he said muggin me. "Goodmorning to you too" I said and he sighed. "My bad Shorty. Goodmorning babe" he said kissin my lips.  I rolled my eyes and got up. "You mad? I said sorry kiara. We too damn old for you to still he throwin these petty as fits" he said and I sighed. "I ain't mad" I said and he laughed. "Yeah ight" he said layin back down. I brushed my teeth then headed downstairs.  When I got down there I seen Paris layin on the couch sleep. I pushed my hair out of my face and walked over to her. I tapped her and she woke up.  "Wassup babygirl.  When you get here?" I asked her while kissin her cheek. "J dropped me off like 2 hours ago" she said and I smirked and nodded. "Why you ain't been in school?" I asked walking away. She followed me and sat at the table. "I don't feel like I needa be there and what if my dad finds me" she said and I nodded. "So what you wanna do? Can't be missing school" I said grabbin the eggs,  Bacon and pancakes.  "I wanna get homeschooled" she said and I looked at her. "Word?" I asked and she nodded. "We can arrange that" I said and she smiled. "Thanks" she said.  "Hey mom" Kendrick said walkin into the kitchen. "Goodmorning baby" I said and he sat next to Paris. "Hey sis" he said and she smiled. "Im just sittin in the studio just tryna get to you baby" Jawan sung walkin into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and turned away. "Sup boy" he said to Kendrick while kissin his forehead. "Wassup" he said to Paris kissin her cheek. He looked at me and I mugged him. He laughed and shook his head . "Anyways Paris,  your dad. You ain't heard nothin bout him?" I asked her. "Nope" she said.  "What ya pops name?" Jawan asked and she looked at him. "Michael wash" she said and Jawan nodded and stared off into space in deep though. "Ight" he said. "I got a question ma" he said to her. "I know this a dumb ass question and if you wanna smack me when im done askin,  don't cause I might smack you back. Nah I'M playin but would you care if your dad was to ever get killed,  die,  go away" he asked and she shook her head no. "No" she said.  "Not at all" he asked and she shook her head. He looked at me and I knew what he was thinkin.  " Confías en mí? Si lo hace dejar que nosotros nos encarguemos de ello." He said in Spanish.  I sighed and nodded. "J" he said and I shook my head no. He got up and walked over to me. "He the one who wanna do this baby. You trust us?" He asked and I looked at him. "It don't matter if I trust y'all or not. That's my kid" I yelled and he sighed and stared into my eyes. "Yo You think ima let somethin happen to my son . If even thing like that happen you a have to bury me before him kiara you know wassup.  I don't even know why you would say some shit like that anyways. Fuckin stupid" he said walkin away.  I sighed and Kendrick was lookin at me. "Solid?' He asked and I nodded.  He got up and walked out the kitchen. "Paris" I said and she looked at me. "I already know." She said and I sighed and leaned against the counter. "Wassup" I asked. She stared into space then looked at me a few seconds later. "I wanna do it" she said and I stared at her. "I don't think that's a good idea" I said and she shrugged. "Well I do. And I think that if anybody wanna kill him I should. All the hurt and pain he caused.  He the reason my mom is dead right now. I can't have my heart in a box my whole life . Im scared , to even let anybody touch me because of him." She said and i nodded. "Okay" I said. I walked upstairs and Jawan was dressed.  I sighed and sat on the bed. "Jawan" I said and he ignored me. "Baaaaaaaby.  Baaaaaaaaby" I said and I seen him smirk. He turned around and leaned against the dresser. "Come ere" he said and I smiled and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around me and stared into my eyes. "My bad. But I guess what you said hit me doe cause I can't even imagine my son gettin hurt. I ain't mean to get all mad and shit.  Honestly and im sorry" he said and I shrugged. "It's all good" I said and he kissed me. "But she wants to do it" I said and he tilted his head. "Do what?" He asked. "She wants to kill him" I said and he stared at me. He nodded and let me go. "Ima be back later. Me and Paris got some places to go" he said and he kissed my forehead then walked out the room.