Londynn

| Londynn POV |

i was sitting at the table with Sadie's and my friend justice when Kendrick and some boy walked in and sat at the table by the window. "Wanna go sit with Kendrick?" I asked them. "Sure" justice said and I looked at Sadie's and she nodded making me smirk. We got up and started to walk over to where Kendrick was. "Awe Sadie's" I heard stacee say. I looked at her and mugged her then her and her friends stopped laughing. "You'll be ok" I said to Sadie's as I rubbed her back. She nodded and we made it over to the table. Sadie's sat next to Kendrick,  justice sat next to Sadie's and I sat next to the boy,  making him scoot away from me. I looked at him and he mugged me. "This Elias" Kendrick said and I looked at the boy and smirked. He moved his long, well neated dreads out of his face,  revealin his grey eyes. "It's coo man. This is my bestfriend londynn,  my bestfriend londynn" he said smirking at her. "And my friend justice. They cool" he said and Elias nodded. He looked at me and nodded. "Wassup" he said and he had a accent. "Hey" I said and he stared at me then looked away. I cleared my throat and looked down at my tray. "What that smell is man?" Elias asked and I smelled myself. "It smell like....  flowers" he said and I looked at him. "Its my perfume  I said and he looked at me funny. "Maybe you shouldn't wear that girl" he mumbled and I mugged him and I looked at Kendrick and he was laughing. "Maybe you should move" I mumbled back and he looked at me. I side eyed him and he mugged me. "Anyways, Elias" Kendrick said to him and he looked at him. "Sup" he mumbled. "Wanna go with me after school?" Kendrick asked and he shrugged. "I ont care'" he said and Kendrick nodded. You can tell he really didn't care,  Why does he have to have an attitude.  I barely know him and he's being mean to me. I looked at him and I could tell he was trying to avoid eye contact. I looked at Sadie's and she was on her phone. I looked at justice and she was on hers too.  Then I looked back at Kendrick and now he was on his. Mine was at home so I was the odd one out. I bit my lip while playing with my food and I felt somebody staring at me. I slowly turned my head and it was Elias. I sighed and looked away. "Why are you being mean" I mumbled and he smacked his lips. "Cause I don't know you" he said and I scoffed. "Doesn't matter" I said and he shook his head. "Everybody in this school building is annoying as hell" he said and I looked at him. "Including you. Maybe you should work on your peoples skills. Stop being so mean" I said and he pulled his Hood off his head and pushed his dreads back. Then he put his elbows on the table and put his head in his hands. How can a 13 year old be so mean? "Stop lookin at me" he said and I looked away. "Hey" somebody said and I looked up and it was stacee.  Sadie's was about to get up but J shook his head no and she sat back down. "Sup" kendrick said. She sat next to me and I scooted closer to Elias making him look up and mug me. "What's your name?" She asked Elias. He looked at her and smirked.  "Elias" he said and she nodded. "Yours?" He asked and I scoffed. Why is he being so nice to her but he wasn't nice to me? "Stacee" she said and he nodded and she smirked. She looked at Kendrick and smiled making me roll my eyes. "You guys are so cute together" she said and kendrick laughed. "We know" he mumbled. "Why don't you just leave me alone" Sadie's said and everybody looked at her with wide eyes because She's finally sticking up for herself. "What?" Stacee asked. "Leave me alone" Sadie's said. "Why are you so mad? Because he doesn't like you?" Sadie's asked and stacee's light skin face turned red. "Or is it because he's not paying attention to you and all his attention is going to me" she said and stacee stared at her. "Stop being a bitch" Sadie's said and elias's head shot up. He looked at stacee and I could tell he tried not to laugh because he was covering his mouth. Stacee got up and walked away. I smirked at Sadie's and she shrugged. Justice was too busy laughing.  Kendrick stared at Sadie's and smirked and out of nowhere Elias bursts out laughing making everybody laugh. "We need more people like you. Not stuck up people" he said looking at me. "I'm not stuck up" she said and he laughed. "I bet you got the biggest house. Yo daddy probably a lawyer  and yo mom probably a doctor" he said and I shook my head. "My dad is actually a drug dealer" I said and he scoffed.  "What? Yo life not so perfect after all huh" he said in his deep accent. My eyes watered up because I was getting mad. "Get mad" he said. "Chill" kendrick said. "No somebody needa toughen her up. Get mad" Elias said and the tears dropped making me feel like my life was over because he's probably gonna think I'm a crybaby now. "You don't know me" I said. "I know enough " he said and I stared at him and he stared at me too. All I seen in his grey eyes was nothing but hatred. I looked away and he laughed. The bell rang and I grabbed my bag. I ran outside to my mom's car. I got in and slammed the door while throwing my bag into the backseat making sure it didn't hit donnezz . "What's wrong?" My mom asked and I shook my head. "I don't wanna talk mom" I said and she nodded. she drove off and as we were driving off I seen Elias staring at me with a smirk as he stood outside with Kendrick. I closed my eyes and laid my head on the window.