J.

| J POV |

"So when ima be able to get up outta hea" I asked the doctor. "You healed pretty well. you could leave today" she said and i smirked. "Doctor.Jones you know ima miss you right?" I asked and she laughed. "Yeah well we'll miss you here too. Except for you constantly asking the nurses for snacks from the cafeteria." she said makin me laugh. "Yeah I think ima start havin purposeful accidents just so I can come back" I said making her laugh. "Here you can sign the discharge papers so you won't have to worry about them later" she said handing me the papers. I signed them and gave them to her. "thanks" I said and she nodded and walked out. I picked up my phone and dialed my moms number. "Hello" she said. "Hey mommy" I said.  "Hey. How you feel?" She asked. "Im good. Can you come pick me up?" I asked. "You know it. Be there in 15" she said. "Ight" I said then I hung up. I grabbed the bag Paris brought me with clothes in it and walked into the bathroom.  I changed into my Nike sweatsuit and I slipped my timbs on. I sat there and waited.  "Hey baby" my mom said walkin into the room. "Hey mom" I said huggin her. I grabbed my bag and we headed out. On my way out I seen Dr.Jones. "Hey" she said grabbing my arm. "Stay out of trouble okay?" She said and I nodded and hugged her. "I got you. Good lookin out. For everything" I said and she nodded. "I a be Back soon" I said and she shook her head. "Please no" she said making us laugh.  "Alright bye Dr.Jones" I said and she waved. My mom opened the door for me and I got in. She put my bag in the back and got inside. "Ready?" She asked and I nodded. First 5 minutes was quiet. "Mommy" I said and she glanced at me. "Wassup" she said leanin back in her seat. "I love you. And I thank you for all this. Shit ..... I mean Shoot I Bet you mad at me but im sorry.  I wanna apologize for gettin myself into this predicament " I said and she smirked. "It's okay butt butt. Me and ya dad love you more and i ain't mad I was just shocked at the fact that this was you layin In that hospital bed you know?" She asked and I nodded. "But it's all good. You okay so that's all that matters foreal" she said. 45 minutes later we pulled up to my house. "Want me to Help?" My mom asked. "No mom I'M good.  I appreciate it doe" I said kissin her cheek. I got out and grabbed my Bag. I closed the door and she rolled down the window. "Love you butt butt" she said and I laughed. "Love you too moms" I said and she waited for me to get inside then she drove off. I slowly walked up the steps cause it still hurt where I got shot at. I opened the bedroom door and seen Paris sleep. I smirked and looked at my phone,  it was 9 in the morning shit I thought it was later. I dropped my bag and slipped off my shoes. I shook her and she jumped up makin me laugh cause all the slob on her mouth and her curly hair was all over the place. She looked at me and blew out a breath of relief. "You scared me" she said smiling. I laughed and laid down. She slowly scooted next to me and laid her head on my chest while restin her leg on mine. I sighed and rubbed her back. "Baby I missed you" she said and I laughed.  "Nigga you came and seen me everyday" i said. "I know but bein able to do this again makes me happy" she said and I kissed her forehead. "I feel like shit though" she said. "What you mean?" I asked. "I don't know. Been throwin up lately and stuff. I think it's just a bad cold or something" she said and I held her tighter and nodded. "Paris I love you" I said and she looked up at me. "Love you too j. Now I'M tired so go to sleep with me" she said and I nodded. We laid there and fell asleep  .