Tai

| Tai POV |

"Ima always love you" I said to James as he walked out the room. I cried myself to sleep and then I got released a hour later. Mariah took me to get Malik and then she took us home. I laid him down and started packing his stuff, I got finished then I sat the bags downstairs. I went into my room and started packing. I heard footsteps come in and I looked and it was James. I held my stomach because it was starting to hurt. I turned back around and continued to pack. I walked into the bathroom and on my way out I bumped into him. I looked into his eyes and all I seen was rage and pain. He slowly looked away and I brushed past him trying not to cry. I got my stuff packed then I took the bags downstairs. When I came up I seen James holding Malik and I stared at him. He put Malik coat and shoes back on then we went downstairs. He put Malik in the car then helped me with the bags. "That's it" he said and I nodded. "I ont want you to regret this Shit cause I think it's best for the both of us" he said and I nodded and wiped the tears away. He cleared his throat and nodded. "What am I suppose to tell Malik?" I asked and he dropped his head. "Tell him the truth" he said and I nodded. He pulled me into a hug and the tears fell. "I told you I couldn't promise you forever. I love you girl" he said and I nodded and let him go. "I love you" I said and he nodded. "You can still call me and Shit you know" he said and I nodded. "Aight" he said and he licked his lips and waved. I seen the tears in his eyes but I know he was gone try his best to keep them from falling. He bit his bottom lip and turned away then he walked back into the house and closed the door. I got in the car and drove off. "Back out here with nowhere to go again" I said. I got a message on my phone and I stopped the car and checked it. "You wanna get outta Brooklyn right?" Tre asked me through text. I texted him back yes. "James told me he got a house up in Atlanta for you" he said and my eyes watered up because I thought I didn't have anywhere to go. "Thank you" I said. "Love you sis. Address is 1734 westbrook" he texted back and I didn't text back I just turned on my GPS and me and my son headed to our new life in Atlanta.