Cali

| Cali POV |

Tj drove me to the house so I could get some clothes, I barely stay home anymore.  We walked inside and I seen londynn at the table staring at her food. "Hey sis" I said and she waved. "Wassup londynn" tj said and she smirked and waved. "What's wrong?" I asked and she sighed. "Its this boy at my school named Elias. He said I'm stuck up and he said my life is perfect" she said and tj laughed and I mugged him and he nodded and stopped. "He said that?" I asked and she nodded. "I don't know Why he's so mean. How can a 13 year old be so mean?" She said and I sighed. "I'm not 13" somebody said and I turned around and it was Kendrick,  my uncle jawan and some boy, I'm guessing that's Elias. I looked at londynn and she sighed and looked Back at her plate. "Hey uncle wan" I said and he hugged me. "Wassup" he said and he dapped tj up. "Does it still hurt?" I asked. "Kinda.  Where yo dad" he asked. "He's downstairs in the basement" londynn said and my uncle jawan nodded and walked away. "Hey lili" Kendrick said hugging me. "Hey Ken happy birthday " I said and then tj laughed. "Happy birthday punk" he said and Kendrick laughed. "Thanks man" he said. "What I tell you?" Elias said to londynn.  "Leave me alone" she said and he shook his head no. "Leave her alone" I said and he looked at me. "No" he said while shrugging. And I looked at tj and he was laughing. "It's not funny" I said and he nodded. "Yes" I said to Elias. "No." He said in his deep new Orleans accent. "Kendrick Why do you hang With him?" I asked. "He actually a coo person LiLi.  Him and londynm bumped heads as soon as they met. Let them argue they a be fine" he said and I scoffed and shook my head. "He right ma. They a be aight." Tj said and I nodded. I ran upstairs to my room and tj came up with me. "I don't like him" I said and tj laughed. "Baby they gone be aight.  Yeah lil dude got a smart ass mouth but it a be aight." He said and I nodded and started packing clothes. "Hey" my mom said coming into my room. "Hey mom" I said. "Wassup ciara" tj said and he hugged her. "You met Elias." I asked and she shook her head yeah . "He keeps picking with londynn" I said and she laughed. "I know. She told me about it but she'll be fine" she said as she held donnezz in her arms. I smirked and nodded then I went and took him out her arms. "Hey bub" I said and he smiled. I kissed his cheek and handed him back to her. "Well mom. I gotta get going" I said and she slowly nodded. "Love you" she said kissing my cheek. "Love you too" I said. "Bye tj" she said as she walked out. We went downstairs and Elias and londynn were still going at it. "Bye guys" I said and kendrick waved. "Bye daddy" I yelled.  "Come here" he yelled from the basement. "Stay up here with them" I said to Tj and he nodded. I walked downstairs to the basement where my uncle jawan and my dad was but when I got down there my uncle Q was there too. "Hey" I said and my dad nodded. "Where you goin" he asked. "Tj's" I said and my uncle jawan mugged me. "No" he said and I nodded. "Yes" I said and my uncle Q mugged me and I know he was gonna say something smart eventually.  "Yo chris how long she be gone" he asked my dad. "Too long" he said and my uncle Q stood up. "You ain't goin" he said and I smacked my lips. "Daddy" I said and he shrugged. "You ain't goin" my uncle Jawan said.  I sighed and stomped upstairs. "Baby" I said and tj looked at me. "My daddy and my uncle's said I can't go" I said. "Q here?" He asked and I nodded. "Then you can't go. I ain't trynna get killed cali. He crazy. I a be to get you tomorrow I promise" he said and I nodded and he hugged me and kissed my cheek. "See you lata" he said and I nodded. "Bye y'all" he said to Kendrick . He left out the door and I sighed and stomped upstairs. "Stop fuckin stomping" I heard my uncle Q yell. I went into my room and laid on my bed.