2 months later.

| J POV  |

"Wassup pops" I said huggin my dad. He sat down across from me. "Wassuo son. You good" he asked and I nodded. "Im straight." I said and he nodded. "I talked to ya lawyer" he said while smiling. "What he talking?" I asked. " you a be out  Monday" he said and my heart dropped. "Word?" I asked and he nodded. I smiled and nodded. "Thanks pops" I said. "I told you we was gone get you out. It wasn't right away but I got you" he said. "Y'all talked to Paris?" I asked and he nodded. "Yup" he said smiling. "Yeah.  She came and seen me like last week." I said and he nodded. "She got even bigger" he said and I smirked. "That's wassup. Man I can't wait to get home" I said.  "Yeah hopefully you do right" he said. "Oh I will. No questions asked. I got a kid on the way I most definitely gotta straighten up" I said. "2 more minutes velazquez" the guard said. I sighed and looked at my dad. He stood up and we hugged eachother.  "See you in 2 more days " he said and I smirked. "Aight pops. Be coo" I said and he walked away. The guard took me Back to me to my cell . I sighed and laid on my bed. "You good bruh?" Xavier asked. "Yeah man. I go home on Monday" I said and he smiled. "That's wassup man. It really is" he said and I nodded. "Shit I need yo lawyer" he said. "I got you man" I said and he laughed. "Na it's all good" he said. "Nah I got you,  petey and Cole" I said and he nodded. "And i need a favor" I said. "Thanks man I appreciate it and wassup. " he said. "I need a cut before I go home on Monday man. Sunday night cut son" I said and he nodded. "I got you" he said.  I laid Back on my bed and fell out.