James

| James POV |

"Out of all places you pick to come here" I said as me,  Malik and Tai walked into the hotel we got in Miami. "I never been out of Brooklyn before ever since I was younger. I thought this would be a good place? You've been here before? " she asked and I nodded as I laid Malik down so he wouldn't wake up. "I been everywhere baby" I said and she nodded. "But" I said wrapping my arms around her.  "After this trip. We can go somewhere else. This time let me choose" I said and she nodded and I kissed her cheek and let her go. "I'm just glad we ain't in Brooklyn nomore man I swear I'm tired of the cold weather. Shit it's 32 there and 72 here. This heaven to a nigga right now"  I said and she laughed. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of the cold weather but this is cool too  "she said and I smirked and nodded. "So what are we doing for his birthday?" She asked. "Do what any other kid a wanna do. Go to Disney land" I said and she stared at me. "Why are you doing this?" She asked and I looked at her. "Doin what?" I asked.  "Helping me. You barely knew me when you first met me. Then you let me and my kid stay with you. Now I'm having a baby by you and your doing all this stuff for me when I don't deserve any of it... Why" she asked and I shrugged. "Personally" I said lookin at her. "Before I met you and Malik  I swear havin my own family was never the plan cause I thought that Shit a be stressful as hell. I pictured myself as always bein a dope boy who ain't care bout Shit but myself and my money. But you and Malik changed my perspective on things. It all make sense to me now. Love make sense to me now,  life make sense,  havin a family make sense to me now most definitely cause I got you and him and our lil Shorty inside you. I know it took me forever and a day to realize I loved you cause I was so stuck on Tay but I swear now that I think about it I loved you before I met you,  you the girl I use to wish a come and make my days better Shit even if you do got a kid. You the girl I promised my pops that ima love forever. You showed me love,  my moms left me so I ain't have a woman to show me love,  Shit only women who ever showed me love was my aunties,  I ont even know where my moms at or if she alive or not. But you gotta work wit me,  I know you been through some Shit,  in yo past life Shit wasn't right but I'm trynna make everything better for you,  for Malik, for the baby,  for US." I said and she nodded and smiled. " I love you" she said. "I love you too. But baby you not the only person who been hurt.  I been hurt too as you can see. But you right here with me and I'm hopin and prayin that you stay. Like I said I can't promise you forever Tai but ima stay witchu as long as I can. " I said and she nodded. I kissed her cheek and we just sat and talked some more.