DeQuan

| DeQuan POV |

"yo" mariah said and I glanced at her then back at the road. "Wassup ma" I said. "Yo , baby my water just broke" she said and I stopped in the middle of the street and looked at her. "you lyin mariah" I yelled. "no im serious" she said and I looked below her seat and it was a big ass wet spot. "Damn my Damn floor" I mumbled. "Alright alright.  Let's get you to the hospital" I said and she nodded and smiled . I mugged her and drove off. "Why you not crying?  Screamin?  Cussin my ass out for no reason,  sayin it's much fault and you hate me and you can't wait for the baby to get out you" I asked and she laughed. "People say it hurts. I am havin contractions like crazy but..... it just don't hurt me. I've experienced worse Shit then this" she said and I squinted my eyes and nodded. "Crazy" I said and she smirked. 10 minutes later we pulled up to the hospital and I helped her inside. "Yo my girl water broke" I yelled and a nurse grabber a wheel chair and mariah sat in it. We went to the back and they got her changed into a gown and they placed her on the bed. She sighed and placed her hand on her stomach. "It hurt?" I asked and she looked at me and smiled. "No" she said and I sighed. "Yo I hope you don't be screamin and Shit babe foreal." I said. "Alright baby. I bet you 5 pairs of Jordan's I won't scream,  cry or nothing. I won't even have to hold yo hand. It'll be a quick and peaceful birth " she said and I shrugged and shook her hand. She squeezed it and I mugged her. She laughed and let it go. "How are you doing Ms.Johnson" he aked mariah.  "I'm good. Yo it's crazy cause it don't even hurt. I mean it do but it's a little pain not a lot. Its not as bad as people make it seem or is it something wrong wit me?" She asked and the doctor laughed. "For most people it doesnt hurt. But majority of the time it does. We rarely get pregnant patients like you. Usually we have pregnant women cursing us out" he said and mariah nodded. "I promise I won't cuss y'all out. I just wanna meet my kid" she said and I smirked.  "Deal" the doctor said and she smiled. "Well give you a little epidural for the pain that your having" the doctor said . The nurse came in and gave her the shot. We sat there for 8 more hours. "Baby" I said and she looked at me. "How you feel ma?" I asked. "I'm good. I wish my daddy was here you know? He a probably be mad but I still wish he was here" she said and I nodded and grabbed her hand. "It a be aight" I said and she smiled and I kissed her hand. She held her stomach and bit her lip. "It hurts" she said.  "I thought it didn't?" I asked and she mugged me. "It hurts even worse dequan.  Fuck those Jordan's " she said and I stared at her. "Awl you foreal? " I asked and she nodded. "Shit" I said.  "Doc" I said runnin into the hallway. "I think she ready" I said and he nodded . The nurses got me changed into whatever those things is and we went back to the room. "She's been ready" he said. I ran to her side and she looked at me. "Yo. Give me your hand" she said. "No" I said and she mugged me and grabbed my hand. The doctor propped her legs up and spread them. "Whatchu doin man " I yelled and he looked at me. "I have to do this in order to get the baby out" he said and I slowly nodded and looked are mariah.  "Are you ready" he asked her and she nodded. "Alright.... I'm gonna need you to push" he said and she pushed and squeezed my hand at the same time. "Push" he said and she pushed again and she squeezed harder and I lost feeling in my hand.  "2 more.... 1.2.3 Push!" He yelled and she pushed again.  "I see the legs. One more time mariah.  1.2.3 push" he said and she pushed one more time squeezing my hand harder makin me snatch my hand back. I heard cried of a baby and I smiled. "It's a girl" he said and they wiped her off and handed her to mariah.  Her eyes watered up and I smiled. "She look like me" I said and mariah smacked her lips. "You annoying. No she don't" she said. "Yeah she do" I mumbled. "Can I hold her baby?" I asked and she smiled. "Of course" she said. "Be careful" she said and I nodded and grabbed her out mariah arms. I stared at her and my eternal watered up. My shorty is beautiful yo, just like me.... and her mom I guess. A tear dropped and I wiped it. "Punk" mariah said and I smiled. "What you gone name her?" I asked. "You choose" she said. I looked around the room to make sure she was talking to me. "Me" I asleep pointing to myself. She laughed and nodded. I smirked and looked at her. "Brooklyn" I said and mariah smiled extra hard. "Brooklyn huh?" She asked and I nodded and kissed her forehead.  "Yup.  Brooklyn" I said. "Perfect." Mariah said and I kissed her lips. "How ima repay you for creatin somethin so beautiful.  I got to make another life with the love of my life" I said in disbelief. "Just give us love.  We a be aight" she said and I nodded. "All my love go to y'all" I said and she smiled. I stared at Brooklyn and admired her Carmel skin and her big dark brown eyes. "Wassup shorty.  I love you" I said and a smile appeared on her face. I rubbed her cheeks and she smiled again. I looked at mariah and she was sleep. I bet she tired. I smirked and kissed her forehead. I held Brooklyn until eventually she fell asleep too.