Q.

| Q POV |

"I love you more shorty. Ima come back for y'all. Ima take y'all wherever it is that y'all wanna go. I don't promise,  I swear" I said Jessica. "And when I come back we gone make more muffins" I said and she laughed. James smacked his lips and rolled his eyes. I laughed and kissed her. I looked at Brianna as she sat up on the couch makin babblin noises with her mouth. I walked over to her and picked her up. She looked at me and smiled at me with her gums. I love my kid man , this probably gone be the worse part of me leavin. "I love you bri" I said kissin her cheek. She started jumpin in my arms making us laugh. "I Wish I could take y'all with me baby I swear" I said and Jessica nodded. "I understand why you gotta go. Don't sweat it" she said. I handed Brianna to Jessica and grabbed my bags. "I love y'all" I said kissin Jessica lips. "We love you more" she said and me,  James and J Got in the car. J drove off and I sighed. "You good baby bro?" James asked. "Yeah I a be ight.  It just ain't finna feel right without my daughter and Jessica. Im so use to bein with them,  all day everyday man. I ont know. Im ready to say fuck it and if them niggas come to me with a problem we gone have war." I said. James nodded. "Me too man. Leavin Paris was hard. I ont even care bout these hating ass niggas. Its like they tryna scare us out our city" J said.  "Word. Y'all wanna leave like some bitches or handle our business?" James asked. I ain't even have to think. "Handle our business. You know Daddy ain't raise no punk ass niggas" I said. "Word. Ima call up Tj,  Cjay,  Tre,  DeQuan,  Rico,  Ricardo. All them. They wit it if we wit it" James said. I nodded and they dropped me back off at home. I grabbed my bags and they drove off. I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Jessica yelled. She opened the door and I smirked at her. She smiled and hugged me. "You not going? She asked. "Nah.  I a rather stay here with my babies" I said walkin inside. I sat my bags down and picked up Brianna. I sat on the couch with her and rocked her back and forth. Soon After we both fell asleep.