J.

| J's POV |

"baby" I said to Cali as we just sat in the car.  "Yeah?" She said.  I was finna ask her if she was staying with Christian for good or not. I needed to know.  "I heard you was stayin here in Brooklyn for good " I said.  She looked at me and sighed. "I want to but I haven't talked to my mom yet. I have until Monday,  which is in 2 days to decide or I have to go back to Atlanta. " she said and I slowly nodded. "So,  if you do choose to stay or if you too late. You know how you go back and forth?" I asked and she nodded. "Well shit each time you leave ima be missin you and each time you come ima be waitin for you" I said.  "It's up to you. I a rather you stay doe but you know." I said and she smirked and nodded. "well I gotta get inside so,  I'll call you?" She said and I nodded. "Love you" she said. "One" I said and she smiled and closed the door. I sighed and drove off. I understand she gotta for back and forth so I ain't tripping,  ima be here waitin for her regardless. Ain't shit changed so far,  we still act the same towards eachother,  the thing is don't nobody know we together but aunt Ciara and her lil light skin ass can't never keep a secret , it ain't gotta be a secret doe. If I could tell all the niggas and bitches in Brooklyn I would. My phone start ringing and on the screen it said DeQuan. "Wassup man. How you doin" I said and he laughed. "I'm good bruh.  What you on" he asked. "Man i dont even know. It dont matter." I said leanin back in my seat,  drivin wit one hand on the steering wheel.  "Come swoop me , we can hit up my nigga messiah basketball game . tre gone in my car man and my pops won't let me get one of the other ones" he said.  "Alright man that's coo . I'm out yo way anyways" I said. "Alright." He said and I hung up. I turned my music on and "August alsina ft.  Young Jeezy -Fuck the world" came on. Yo this me and Cali song son , but since she ain't wit me ima sing it by myself. 5 minutes later I made it to Uncle Q house. "Hello" DQ said. "I'm outside kid" I said and him and James came out. I got hype Cause my nigga James was comin , thats my roll dog fasho. They got in and i dapped DeQuan up then looked back at james and smiled. "Hey baby" i said . "Hey baby daddy" he said and we both bursts out laughin. "Yo James that aint coo man. Im tellin pops.i knew yall was gay" he said. "Nigga you know damn well we aint gay" i said. "Right nigga. I got tay fine ass , pussy too good for me to turn gay" he said and i dapped him up and nodded. "But nigga you aint had a girl in like a year" DeQuan said and i smirked. "Ya boy taken" i said and he looked at me. "By who" he asked. "Cali" i said and james slapped my head. "You aint shit son , im ya bestfriend . Why you aint tell me" he said. "Aint nobody know but aunt ciara." I said and DeQuan shook his head. "Man hell naw. Yall know aunt ciara can't keep no damn secret wit her hyper ass. Think she got ADHD wit her fine ass" he said and james laughed. "Word she is fine. My daddy almost cuffed that in high school" he said. "I heard" i said drivin off. "The game at Bedford right?" I asked and he nodded. "Aight.  So Wassup I'm surprised you ain't with Mariah today" I said and James cleared his throat,  making me look at him in the mirror. "Me and her ain't together" he said and i smirked and shook my head. "Cause of what happened with kayla?" I asked and he sighed and nodded. "I aint wrap up bruh. What if she pregnant son" he said and i let out a loud gulp , damn bein a dad at 19? Hell naw. "Thats you bruh. You make yo own decisions" i said. "But i need mariah" he said. "You shoulda thought about that man. Believe me mariah dont need you , she got her own shit but i know she want you. Shit errybody know aight? Do what you can to get er back cause i know damn well you aint try." I said and he sighed and nodded. "Word. You right bruh. I told this nigga" james said. "Yall right" DeQuan said. "Duh pussy" james said and DeQuan flipped him off. "Yo mom" DeQuan said and it got quiet. My nigga james , his mom left him with uncle Q and never came back. Tre , DeQuan and Q jr got the same mom but james didn't. He always get pissed off when somebody say somethin bout his moms and i understand , 100%. "My bad bruh" DeQuan said. "Nah its coo. She is a pussy" he said laughin and we all laughed together. I turned on the music and "doughboyz cashout-dime"  blasted through the speakers. 10 minutes later we pulled up to the other high school.  See me I went to Abraham high school,  school don't start back up until next week cause we get a week off for teachers in service day. We all got out the car and walked up to the school. "Damn it's cold as hell" James said. "My boy fly I see you" I said and he laughed. "He got his style from me " DeQuan said. It got quiet.  "Boooooy if you ont getcho gahdamnnn" James yelled makin me and DeQuan laugh. We got inside the building and payed to get in. "What's yo name?" James said flirtin with the girl who took the money. "Not interested" she said. "Damn ma.  You ain't gotta be like that. I see you workin this lil take money job.  Shit I a give you all the money you want witcho fine ass" he said. "Next" she said and he smirked at her. "If you change yo mine  , you know where we at shorty" he said and she shook her head and smiled. We walked in the gym and it was dumb packed. I mean it was hella people here. When we was walkin in we seen messiah. "Wassup bro" i yelled to messiah and he looked at me and his eyes got wide. "Wassup man" he said runnin over to us. "Wassup son." I said. "You know you coulda been out there in one of these jerseys right" he said to me and i looked away. "Look man . We came to support you. Ima go sit down" i said and he sighed and nodded. We walked up to the top of the bleachers and was gettin all kind of stares from females , i ignored it though. I got cali. I sat down and they sat next to me. "Man this finna be a good ass game. Yall know siah finna eat this game" James said. "Yo ima be Back , ima run and get a Gatorade from the concession stand" I said walking back down the bleachers. "FIne ass" one of the girls said,  they was in a big group. I smirked and shook my head. "You fine" the darkskinned one said,  she was cute. "Thanks" I said noddin.  "I'm cute and taken ma.  Relax" I said winking then walking away. I walked to the concession stand and stood in line. I looked behind me and it was 4 girls behind me,  starin.  I shook my head and turned back around. I walked up to the concession stand and looked at the lady. she was gorgeous. Look around 22  nah i aint checkin her out she just remind me of my aunt cici. "Can i get a gatorade mrs ummmm. Jasmine" i said and smirked and nodded. My phone start ringing and i answered. "Hello" i said. "Yeah wassup aunt ciara" i said. "Where is uncle christian?" . "Alright bye" i said. The lady was lookin at me. "You know ciara and christisn" she asked. "Yup. Him and my pops are bestfriends and her and my mom are" i said. "Wait jawan and kiara are your parents?" She asked and i slowly nodded. "How you know them" i asked. "My sister , who is ciara is bestfriends with all of them" she said. "I knew it. Yall lowkey look alike" i said. "We arent biological sisters , she was adopted by my mom" she said. "But can i have her number?" She asked. "Yeah i gotchu ma" i said givin her the number then walkin away. Damn small world huh.