J

| J POV |

"that's crazy" I said to Paris referrin to my dad. "I know I was just thinking about that" she said and I shook my head as she rubbed her fingers through my curls. "We needa get away" I said lookin up at her. "Yeah we do." She said. "What's on ya mind?" I asked and she sighed. "You" she said and I nodded. "What if something happens to you" she asked and I stared at her. "Shit I ont know. What if. You can't never be too sure nowadays. It's crazy. Hopefully don't nothin happen though,  I made a promise to myself that I a never leave you behind" I said and she nodded and I looked into her eyes and they was full of tears. " I a be aight baby" I said and she nodded and rubbed my cheek. "Yo" somebody said and I looked towards the door and it was Kendrick. "Wassup man" I said and he walked over and sat on the bed. "Dad gonna be Alright." He asked and I nodded. "You know he gone aight." I said. "Good man. I got a feeling when he get better he gone whoop me" he said and Paris laughed. "Why" I asked through laughs and he mugged me. "Cause I cried" he said and I laughed. "You know he gone talk Shit cause you cried. He gone talk Shit everyday" I said and he sighed and then he looked at Paris and licked his lips makin Me shake my head. "I'm sick" he said. "And you a nurse. Wanna take care of me?" He asked and she shook her head no makin me laugh. "Give up" I said. "No me and Paris belong together" he said and she was lookin at me and out of nowhere he kissed her cheek then hopped out the bed. "Don't fight it ma" he said and I laughed and she threw a pillow at him. "Kendrick get out" she said and he laughed. "Goodnight bro" he said to me. "Goodnight man" I said and he looked at Paris. "Goodnight bae" he said blowin her a kiss. He walked out and she sighed. "Your brother is weird" she said and I laughed and shook my head. "That lil nigga too funny yo" I said.  "J" she said and I looked at her. "Wassup" I asked.  "Come here" she said and I walked over to her side of the bed. I laid my head on her stomach and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Your birthday is coming up" she said and I laughed. "I know baby" I said and she rubbed her fingers through my hair. "I gotta make sure it's better then mine was" she said and I looked at her. "Let's make a bet" I said. "I bet my birthday won't be better then yours" I said and she mugged me. "What kind of bet is that? But deal and if I win you have to take me on a vacation" she said and I nodded. "I woulda did that anyways but aight." I said shrugging.  I turned the light off and laid next to her. She put her head on my chest and I rubbed her back. "I love you" I said to her and she smacked her lips. "I was suppose to say it first. But I love you more" she said and I laughed and kissed her forehead. The light turned on and Kendrick was standin at the door. "Um I ain't sleepin downstairs by myself." He said. "Whatchu wanna do?" I asked. "I would sleep in the guest room but I ain't no guest. So I'm sleepin in here" he said. "Nigga you is a guest" I said. "No I'm not cause I just ate all y'all food so I live here" he said and I smacked my lips. He turned off the light and He got in the bed and laid on his back. "Aight Goodnight" he said. "Goodnight man" I said. "Move your hand Kendrick" Paris said and I laughed. "That wasn't even me. That was J" he said and she sighed. "I ont know Why she playin hard to get" he mumbled makin her laugh. Yo I swear he talked us to sleep. He been talkin the whole night,  I ont see how my parents do it. "J" he said and I sighed. "Whatup" I said.  "Man you know I'm finna be 13 next week right?" He asked and I smacked my lips. "Yeah nigga we got the same birthday" I said to him as I rubbed Paris back. "Oh yeah I forgot" he said. It was quiet and I silently thanked God but just when I thought things was all good this nigga opened his mouth. "J" he said. "What" I said. "Yo let me drive yo car" he said. "what the fuck? Goodnight" I said and after a while he fell asleep. I felt Paris breathin on my neck. I stared at her as she slept. I swear I'm thankful for her yo don't nobody truly understand.  I kissed her forehead and she held onto me tighter then what she was. I stared at her and after a while I fell asleep.