Paris

| Paris POV |

I was drunk as hell dancing on this boy I barely knew. he gripped onto my waist and I looked ahead. My eyes landed on,  J,  DeQuan,  Cjay and Tre. He was smiling and huggin people left to right. I stared at him as I danced on this guy. He looked in my direction and squinted his eyes. I guess he noticed me because his smile fell. He shook his head and looked away and I laughed and turned towards the guy. I stared into his eyes and he smirked. He leaned in and kissed me but I felt myself bein jerked back by my waist. Somebody put their head into my neck from behind  and breathed into it.  "You blocking yo" the guy said. "Nah I ain't.  This all me" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned my head and met eyes with J. I moved his hands from my waist and turned towards him. "What are you doing" I asked slurring my words. "Nah Paris. What is you doin ? You must be crazy" he said and I laughed and stumbled towards him. "No your crazy. We are not together anymore" I said pushing him. He flared his nose up and grabbed my wrist. "You good? Cause it ont seem like you is? You making a fool of yo self. You drunk as fuck dancing wit a nigga you ont even know" he said and I shrugged. "goodbye" I said and he stared at me. "When I said I was done you know I ain't mean it. But you seem done so ima let you do you. Aight?  be safe." He said and I sighed. I shrugged and stumbled towards the bar. I dialed cali's number to tell her I was ready but she didn't answer. "Hey" I said to hasan as he walked by. "Have you seen Cali?" I asked. "Nah.  I was just lookin for her too. Last time I seen er she said she was going to the bathroom but that was about a good 15 minutes ago. She probably left" he said and I sighed. I walked towards the window and her car wasn't out there. "Can you give me a ride home?" I asked and he nodded. I grabbed my clutch and followed behind him. On my way out I seen J and DeQuan walkin my way. I looked at J and he mugged me then looked away,  I looked at DeQuan and he shook his head. We walked outside and headed towards his car. He dropped me off at mariah's and I went inside. I stumbled up the stairs and took off my heels. I took my pants and shirt off and slipped on some shorts and a tank top. I sighed and collapsed on the bed , I picked up my phone and texted J. "I love you" I said and after 10 minutes he texted back. "bye  lol " he said back and I sighed and laid on my back. I stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.