Cali.

It's Monday. I decided to go with my mom for the week but I swear im coming back to live with my dad. "Soo you good?" J asked as I sat in his car. "Yeah I'm solid. Baby I'll be back,  I promise" I said in a low voice. "Yeah.  What if you don't doe? " he asked and I shrugged. He sighed and nodded. "Let's not even think bout dat.  We gone be coo.  Ima be waiting for you" he said and I smirked. "You better slime" I said and he laughed.  "I love you" I said and he looked at me and nodded. " I love you too ma. Call me when you land" he said and I nodded.  He leaned over and kissed me,  deeply. I  kissed him back then After like 3 minutes of slobbing eachother down I had to go. "Okay babe I gotta go" I said and he pecked my lips again. "Aight" he said.  "I'll call you I promise" I said and he smirked.  "One" he said. "One" I said closing the door and walking back into the house. "Daddy" I said to my dad as he smoked a blunt. I  walked in the living room. "Wassup" he said and I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I don't wanna go anymore" I said and he sighed and put his blunt down then he rubbed my back. "I don't want you to go either babygirl. You know ima miss you , everytime you leave it feel like another part of me go wit you. You know ya mother a trip if you aint get on that plane to Atlanta. I dont even like you out there. But you got Genise out there , so go for her. You a be back next week and by then i swear you a be all settled in and you a be here in Brooklyn for good" he said and i nodded. "Daddy" I said laying my head on his shoulder. "Yeah" he said.  "I have to tell you something" I said. "Shoot" he said. "Me and J are. Da....." I started to say when he cut me off. "I know.  Ciara told me" he said while laughing and I shook my head. "I was gonna tell you,  just didn't know how or when" I said and he nodded. "It's aight.  I knew it'll happen one day,  erybody knew. Long as he don't hurt you then we good" he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Where's Ciara" I asked. "Upstairs bein a lil pussy Cause you leavin. She gone ride with me to take you to the airport" he said and I nodded. "And londynn?" I asked. "In her room like always. Go talk to her" he said. "Okay dad" I said hopping off his lap and running upstairs.  "Knock knock" I said walking inside. "Hey"she said layin on her bed. "What's wrong" i asked walking over to her. "Nothing." She said.  "You know I'm leaving in a few " I said and  her face softened.  "Yeah" again said lowly. "I'll miss you sis" I said and she looked at me with eyes full of tears "I'll miss you too sissy" she said and I hugged her. "I love you and I'll be back next week and I'll be here for good" I said and she nodded. "Cali. Let's go ma" my dad yelled. "Come on Let's go" I said and she grabbed her coat then we walked downstairs.  I grabbed my bag and sighed. Ciara came downstairs and she looked sad. "Ready baby?" My dad asked her and she nodded. "Yep" she said walking out the house. "She upset.  It ain't shit you did though" he said and I slowly nodded. We all got in the car and my dad drove off. "Well since it's so quiet in here I have to let you guys know something" Ciara said. "Shoot" my dad said glancing at her. "I'm pregnant " she said and my eyes lit up. I looked at londynn and she was smiling "Word?" My dad asked smiling. "Yep" she said lookin down. "I'm happy ma. Don't do that" he said and she looked at him and nodded. "I just dont want it to be like last time " she said.  "What happened last time mommy?" Londynn asked. "Before I got pregnant with you. Mommy got shot and lost her baby" Ciara said and I looked down and sighed. "Really?" I asked and she nodded. "Yes ma'am.  Just hope this baby is just as successful as londynn Cause I almost lost her too due to stress" she said.  I looked at my dad and he seemed sad. "Anyways.  Let's stop talkin bout this aight?" He said in a low voice. 10 minuted later we made it to the airport. I said my goodbyes and got on the plane. I'm gonna miss everybody,  only if it's a week I'll be gone.