Paris.

| Paris POV |

I go to see J today. I hate that I have to go there to see him but for him I will,  do anything. I got dressed and straightened my hair. I found out I was pregnant last week. 4 months. I went through this before,  hopefully my baby will be Okay and healthy. I grabbed the keys and walked outside to the car. he's 45 minutes away from Brooklyn so that'll give me time to think. I drove and listened to the music that played in the car.  I wonder how he's gonna feel about me being pregnant.  I wonder if he would even care.  the whole ride I thought about him. only him. 45 minutes later I arrived at the jail. I took a deep breath and got out. I touched my stomach and felt the pudge that was starting to form. I walked inside and told them who I came to see. I walked through the doors and seen him sitting at the table. I smiled and when he seen me he smiled too. I walked over and he hugged me. "I missed you" he said holding me and I could tell he got buffer. "I missed you more baby" I said letting him go so he wouldn't feel the baby bump. I smiled and sat down,  he sat across from me . He placed his hands on the table and I put mine in his. He rubbed my hand and smiled. "Why do you keep smiling?" I asked and he laughed. "I'm happy to see you ma" he said.  "When you come home those clippers will be ready to see you" I said and he laughed. "Nah my boy a line me up. He dope with the clippers. But wassup witchu?  How you doin?" He asked. "I'm good. Would be better if you were home but I'm good. How about you?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm ight.  Im holdin on, I get hella respect in here fashodo" he said smiling. I smiled and he stared at me. "My pops workin on gettin me out." He said. "I know I talked to him" I said and he nodded. "Why didn't you tell?" I asked and he stared into my eyes. "Cause. Y'all come before me. My loyalty wit y'all.  Im the one they got so im the one they gone keep until the time comes" he said. "Baby" I said lookin into his green eyes. "Wassup" he said and I looked down at our hands. "You love me right?" I asked. "Yeah ma. In love." He said and I nodded and bit my lip. "I'm pregnant" I said and he nodded. "I know" he said and I tilted my head. "How?" I asked and he laughed. "Yo face changed. And when I hugged you I felt the baby bump so I ont know Why you let me go. I had already felt it" he said while laughing. I nodded and smiled. "How many months" he asked.. "4" I said and he smirked. "You ont look like it" he said and I laughed. "I know right" I said and he nodded. "Can I get a kiss" he asked, I covered my face with my hands and he laughed. "Of course" I said and I leaned over the table and kissed him. I sat down and he looked at me. "3 more minutes my man" the guard said to j. He nodded. "Alright man" j said. He sighed and looked at me. "I love you Paris. With everything in me. I think about you every night." He said and my eyes welled up with tears. I nodded and looked at him. "I love you too" I said and the tears fell. "Let's go velazquez" the guard said. I stood up and he held his arms open. I hugged him and he kissed my lips. "I love you baby" he said. "Love you" I said and he wiped my tears. He walked away and when he got to the door he looked back. He winked at me and walked into the door. I walked out the jail and got in my car. I cried my eyes out on my way home.