Elias

| Elias POV |

Me, londynn and Kendrick made it to the apartment complex and standin in front of em brought back hella memories. I wanna see my mom,  show her how good and better I'm doin wit out her help,  I ont need Shit from her. I knocked on the door and nobody answered. I turned the door knob and it opened. I walked into the house with londynn and Kendrick behind me. I covered my nose because it smell like Shit in here. I walked to the back leavin them in the living room. I checked my old room and wasn't nothin in there but my old bed that was now dirty with holes in it. I walked to her room and slowly opened the door. When I got in there I seen her layin on the bed not movin.  I stepped closer to her and looked at her and my heart dropped,  she was dead. She had a bullet in her chest and she had a crack pipe in her hand,  I always told myself that's how she was gone die,  wit that pipe or she was gonna get murdered , seems as if both happened .. I felt my eyes water up but I wasn't gonna cry cause my dad a beat my ass if he was here. I walked out the room and went back into the living room. I brushed past Kendrick and londynn and walked out the door, They followed behind me and I felt somebody pull my arm back and I snatched away. I looked back and it was londynn.  "I ont wanna talk so leave me the fuck alone" I mumbled and she slowly nodded and when she walked away I regretted what I said. I sighed and began walkin again. All I wanted to do was see my mom, and to think I was on my way to see her to throw my come up in her face is just wrong of me. I'm basically fucked up and I don't care about Shit, it's always been that way. 15 Years old and heartless. "What happened in there?" Kendrick asked coming up to me. "She dead" I mumbled and he sighed. "Dang man. You okay?" He asked and I nodded and waved him off with my hand. "You needa apologize to londynn" he said and I looked back and seen her lookin down at the ground. I sighed and shook my head. "No she needa learn to let Shit go" I mumbled and he pushed me. "Go" he said and I glared at him then walked towards londynn.  "Wassup" I said and she waved. I grabbed her hand but she pulled it back makin me sigh. "I'm sorry" I mumbled. "You don't mean it" she said and usually when I apologize I don't mean it but this londynn.  "I do" I said and she laughed. "Funny way of showing it" she said and I nodded and she looked away. I grabbed her face and kissed her lips. I broke the kiss and looked at her and her eyes were wide. "I'm sorry" I said and she nodded and continued to stare at me. "It's OK" she said and I nodded and she grabbed my hand. "My mom is dead" I said and she scoffed and looked at me. "I'm sorry" she said and I shrugged. "Don't be. She didn't care about me anyways. My whole life been fucked up ever since my dad died. I don't think nobody could ever understand so londynn Please don't try to. And don't get attached to me cause I'll break your heart" I said and she squeezed my hand righter. "No you won't" she said. "I'm good at doin fucked up Shit like that" I said. "You just worry about you. We will be okay. Our relationship will be okay. You have a lot going on" she said and I looked at her and nodded. I pushed my dreads out of my face and she smirked at me,  makin me look away.