cali

| Cali POV |

James , Malik and Tai left yesterday. my daddy let me watch James house. BUT I just woke up now I'm on my way to the mall. James left some money for me so I'll be good. I drove to the mall and got out my car. I walked inside and headed to footlocker. I looked on the wall at the shoes and I bit my lip. "Shit. What should I get" I mumbled to myself. "Can I help you with anything?" Somebody asked and I turned around and met eyes with a worker,  he was gorgeous I think boys can be gorgeous. I stared at him and he laughed. "Excuse me?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes please. I want a size 6 in these" I said handing him the kds I picked out. He looked at the shoe and nodded "Alright. I'll be right back" he said looking at me  , I nodded and walked over to the sweaters. I grabbed 2 sweaters and 2 pairs of sweats. "Here you go. Wanna try them on." He asked and I nodded. I sat down and he fixed the shoe for me. He handed it to me and I slipped it on. "Perfect" I said and he nodded. "Good. I a get you ringed up over here" he said in his new York accent. I got up and walked over to the register and sat the stuff down. "This all you want for today?" He asked and I nodded. "Yep" I said and he nodded and rung the stuff up. "125.00" he said and I nodded and pulled the money out my purse. "But for you" he started to say. "I a charge you 10" he said and I looked at him. I pushed my curly hair back and laughed. "Word" I asked and he nodded. "No" I said handing him the 125. He gave it back and looked at me. "I won't even charge you. I just wanna know ya name" he said and I nodded. I thought about tj And How mad he would be about this. Why am I stuck on him?  I sighed and bit my lip. "Cali" I said and he smirked and nodded. "Hasan" he said and I stared at him. "Nice to meet you" I said and he smirked.  I grabbed my bags and began to walk away when somebody grabbed me. I turned around and it was hasan.  "Can I get yo number?" He asked and I smirked. "You know I think your dope right?" I asked and he laughed. "If I ever see you again...... I will give you my number " I said and he sighed and nodded. "When is that?" He asked. "If it's meant to be,  you'll see me anywhere" I said smiling. I walked away and I looked back. He laughed and shook his head. I'm nice huh?