Tre

| Tre POV |

"Yo it's hard bein wit mercedez" I said to J,  James and Q. "Shit try bein wit Tai for a day bet yo ass get old" he said and I shook my head. "I ont know bout chall but I love bein wit my shorty that's Why I wifed her up. I a never get tired of Jessica and that's real. I protect her wit my life I won't let her get touched. Y'all don't know how to love a real woman when y'all got one. Tre you never was a one lady's man you always had 2 or more. I'm surprised you held onto her for that long" Q said and I mugged him. "I'm a Brooklyn boy son, Brooklyn boys can't keep one girl. Growin up in Brooklyn wit the shortys was hard,  Shit if you ever tried to stay wit one another bad one a fuck it up. Brooklyn made me the nigga I am" I said and J nodded. "Word. But I'm glad I was never that type of nigga.  Yeah Paris drive me crazy sometimes and I just be wantin to say fuck it and go but no matter how many times my mind bring me to that thought I Could never leave cause I need her and baby girl need me. She changed me for the better,  I wanna give her the world but I can't , but I swear if I could I would man and thats Word to my mother." J said. "And that's as real as it gets man. Salute" James said to J. "But mercedez a good girl man. Better keep er before somebody take shorty from you." J said and I shook my head. "Ain't nobody gettin her man. I love er but I ont understand her and what she do sometimes" I said. "Try to understand.  Cause if you make it obvious that you don't that's gone make her feel like you ont care." James said. "Man we younger then yo overgrown ass and givin you advice" Q said and we all laughed. "I appreciate it doe man." I said.  "I gotta get up outta here though. Ima hit y'all lata" I said dappin them up. I walked outside and got in my car and headed home. 20 minutes later I made it there. I walked inside the house and mercedez was sittin on the island in the kitchen. "I have a question yo" she said and I sighed.  "Shoot" I said and she pushed her hair behind her ear. "Are you chea.... " she started to say when I laughed. "No baby" I said and she mugged me. "Your lying" she said and I sighed. "How I'm lying cedez" I asked and she shrugged. "I just know. Your not about to cheat and think I'm gonna stay tre" she said and I sighed. "I promise I ain't cheatin on you. Calm down" I said rubbin my face. "Calm down?!" She yelled. "Oh my God man" I said to myself. " No voy a calmarme . Su cheatin y yo lo saben. Debes pensar que estoy tirando estúpido, retrasado? !?!!?!" She yelled.  "Mercedez Chill the fuck out. I swear to my mother I'm not cheatin.  Why you so Damn insecure. You know you got me so Why you trippin.  I'm too grown for these Damn games. Goodnight" I said walkin out the kitchen. The hell wrong wit her.