DeQuan.

| DeQuan POV |

they fucked up. they touched my girl. It's over. Me , James,  J and Q stood at the front door. "Ready?" I asked and they nodded. I sighed and kicked the door down. When I walked inside we automatically start shootin up the people who was in the living room. Grandma's,  mamas and all but shit I don't care they got my girl and she pregnant with my child. I ont give no fucks. Long as they make it out safe. This a big ass house so it was hard for them to keep up wit me. I walked upstairs and somebody came out with a gun and I put one in his head. I ran to this room and when I walked in a man was sittin in a chair. James and them came In and we stood there. I heard gunshots and I know it was tre and them . "I see you bitch ass niggas came" the man said and he sounded like the man on the phone. "James. Sit" he said and he shook his head. "Sit down mothafucka" a man said puttin a gun to James head. I ain't even see this ol matrix  lookin ass Nigga. james sat down. "Its more of yall huh?" He asked and i nodded. "Yeah they got my boys too huh? He asked and I smirked. My phone started ringing. "Yo" I said. "Wassup" tre asked. "Wait in the cars" I said hanging up. "Where are families at man" I asked and he shrugged. "They not here Nigga" he said and I smirked and nodded. "Why you gotta make shit harder then what it is" I asked and shrugged. "That's what I do. I a do Mariah too if she let me" he said and the man that had the gun to James head turned and shot the man in the head. What the fuck. "Who the fuck is you?" James asked. "Bunz. If you wanna know where yo families is. Follow me to this warehouse" he said. "How we know you ain't trynna play us" I asked. He pulled out a badge and I shook my head. "Hell naw.  You a pig son" I said and he shook his head. "Your mother" he said lookin at me. "Is my sister" he said and I shook my head. "No" I said. He nodded. "Yes. When I found out James was in some trouble I knew I had to Help. I been trying to get him and Louis for 8 years now,  I'M a undercover cop." He said. I looked at Q and he just stood there. I looked at James and he stood up. "Let's just go get our families man" he said and the man nodded.  We all ran downstairs and out the house. "Let me drive" he said and tre mugged him. "Who the fuck is this." He yelled. "Long story" he said and we all got in the car. We drove and drove until we got to this old warehouse. "They are inside. But there are people in there who will try to kill you. Like Louis. But I want him so don't kill him. I want him to suffer" he said. We nodded and got out. I counted down and kicked the door down. J walked inside and I couldnt Help but laugh at this serious moment. He looked like a mobster man. I guess he felt dope in his suit. I walked into a room and I heard talkin and cryin .  I walked in and ain't say shit I just start shootin.  I looked and it was 2-3 bodies layin On the floor. Somebody was on the other side of the bed cryin. I slowly walked over there and it was my baby. "Baby" I said and she opened her eyes. They was red as hell. She start sayin something but I couldn't understand because the tape on her mouth. I took it off and untied her. "Baby. Where were you" she cried out . I grabbed her and shushed her.  "Its all good baby I'M here now" I said.