J

| J POV |

"let this girl text my phone again ima end up fuckin Paris up." I yelled talking to DeQuan.  "shut the fuck up. You know y'all gone get back together" he said. "Hell naw.  You seen her leave out the club wit that nigga last night" I said. "You right bro" he said. "Yeah I know" I said and she was now callin me. "She callin me man" I said. "Answer" he said and I sighed and put it on speaker and sat the phone on the table. "What" I said and she sighed. "Can you talk to me?" She asked.  "No fuck you" I said and I heard her sniffle makin me feel bad all over again. Damn. I sighed and DeQuan laughed and walked away. I took the phone off speaker and sighed. "What Paris" I said calmly.  "W-why w-wont you talk to m-m-me?" He asked through sobs. "I don't want to ma" I said tryin not to sound mean. " I'm sorry. The g-guy I left with was cali's friend h-hasan" she said and I sighed. "H-he took m-me home because c-cali l-l-left" she said through more sobs. I sighed and nodded. "You still at riah's?" I asked. "Yes" she said and I hung up. I stood up and grabbed my keys. "I gotta go to yo house" I said and DeQuan nodded. We walked out the house and got in the car. What the fuck am I doin?  I promised myself I wouldn't go back. I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face. 15 minutes later we pulled up to the house. We got out and he unlocked the door. "Hey riah where she at?" I asked. "Hey and upstairs bein a bitch" she said and I shook my head.  I sighed and walked upstairs.  I knocked on the door and opened it. I shook my head when I seen her layin down with the cover over her head. I sat on the bed and she sat up. I stared at her red eyes and her red nose. I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes. "It's not funny" she said about to start cryin again. I mugged her. "Stop crying..  Damn" I said and she wiped the tears before they fell. "Now Why am I here?" I asked. "Cause you love and miss me" she said.... "true" I said shrugging.  "I do miss you Paris."I said and she smiled. "I miss you too" she said and I smiled. "Why you do me like that at the club though?" I asked. "I was drunk and stupid. And lost" she said and I nodded. I laid on the bed and rested my head on her stomach.  "True" I said and she laughed and rubbed my hair. "You gone stay with me forever?" I asked and she laughed. "Of course" she said. "Good cause I ain't letting yo ass go. Shit I a tie yo ass down to a bed" I said laughing. "Nah im playing. But I hope you forreal cause this really my last time" I said. "I promise" she said and I nodded. "Wanna come back home now? Our bed our sheets your pillows,  get lonely on yo side of the bed" I sung to her and she laughed. "Yes I wanna come back home" she said. "Pack up. I a wait for you downstairs" I said gettin up. I kissed her lips and walked towards the door. I opened it and DeQuan and Mariah fell. I laughed and held my stomach from laughing so hard. "Yo y'all needa grow up"  I said stepping over them.