Q

| Q's POV |

soon as I walked in I start layin bodies down. Im just trynna get my girl and my daughter man. I walked to the downstairs of the warehouse and pulled out my gun. I heard cries and my heart dropped a little. I walked towards the cries and when I got there Jessica was holding Brianna. I ran over to them and I looked down.  Brianna was dead.. "bruh you good?!?" Tre yelled to me. I snapped out of it and looked at him. Thank God that was just my thoughts. It ain't real. "Let's go man" he said.  We ran downstairs of the warehouse. We shot the 4 men that was there. We ran and ran until I came across Brianna and Jessica. I ran over to them. I shook Jessica and her eyes slowly opened. When she opened them they welled up with tears. "Baby" she said and I nodded and kissed her forehead. I untied her and she stood up.  "Come on baby. I got y'all" I said and I looked over at Tre and he was carrying a girl. "It's Alright baby I got you" he said and I knew that was his girl. We walked upstairs and I walked Jessica and the baby to the car. I stayed there for 5 minutes.  "Baby I gotta go Help" I said and she nodded and kissed me. "Be careful" she said and I nodded. I kissed Brianna forehead and ran back inside.