Cali.

| Cali POV |

today is my baby sisters birthday. yo londynn has to slow down,  I feel old and I'm only 17. My dad and ciara had a party for her and right now it's packed but like always only person she wanna be under is James and Kendrick. I got a text and I checked it : wassup?" The text said and it was from hasan:  at my little sisters birthday party slime" I texted back . Two minutes later he replied:  Damn I'm a slime now? lol.  aight kid. tell ya sister I said happy birthday and I hope She enjoy. but you wanna come out and kick it with me and my boys" he asked : I guess I could. " I said back. "Wanna bring a friend fora friend?" He asked and I laughed. "smooth. but yep,  I got ya" I said back. "Coo. Hit me whenever you free" he said. "Okay" I said back then I went and sat by Paris. "Hey" I said. "Whatsup" she asked. "Wanna go out with me tonight?" I asked and she shrugged. "What else do I have to do other then be bored" she asked and I laughed and nodded. The door opened and J walked in. I smiled and stuff and he smirked when he seen me. He walked over to me and hugged me. He let me go and looked at Paris. He bent down and kissed her cheek then walked away. I looked at her and she got up and walked away. I sighed and followed her. I walked into the kitchen and jumped on the island. "You Okay?" I asked and she squinted her eyes and nodded. "You miss him?" I asked and she nodded. I sighed. "Look at it this way. when tj left,  I was heartbroken and til this day I still am you know? I'm scared to even date anybody else because I don't think I'll let them in and all I'll do is push them away because I'm so stuck on him. Lets be serious,  j loves you. He'll be Back , might not be soon but he'll be back.  And if it's too late I don't want you to wait around" I said and she nodded and tears rolled down her cheek. She wiped them and I signaled for her to come to me. I hugged her and rubbed her Back. "Smile" I said and she smirked and nodded. I smiled and jumped off the island. We walked back into the living room. "Yo I just wanna say happy birthday to my baby girl" my dad said with londynn on his lap. She looked around at everybody while smiling. "I love you,  yo sister and yo brother to death and y'all deserve all y'all can get and ima make that possible for as long as I live. You makin me feel older shorty,  foreal.  But long story short. I hope yo day is as special as you is. Happy birthday baby and I love you" he said kissin her Cheek. She smiled and hugged him. "Love you too daddy" she said and I smiled. Everybody stayed for a few more hours then started to leave. "I'm about to leave ma. " j said. "What you doing tonight?" I asked and he shook his head. "Prolly go out with my boys" he said and I nodded. "You?" He asked. "Me and Paris are going out" I said and he slowly nodded. "Ima hit you later LiLi" he said and I nodded.everybody left and it was just me,  Paris,  my dad,  and ciara because my baby brother and londynn went to aunt kiara's.  "Daddy" I said.  "Wassup LiLi" he said. "I'm going out" I said and he mugged me. "Never" he said and I smacked my lips and looked at ciara.  She smirked. "Baby let her go" she said and he looked at her and she smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Paris" he said and she looked are him. "You a look after her?" He asked and she nodded. "Of course" she said and he nodded and sighed. "Be careful. Like no bullshit" he said and I kissed his cheek and we walked to my room. "Alright so. I'll let you wear something of mine" I said and she nodded. We got showered and I pulled out a pair of my all white high waist jeans , the all white half shirt I took from ciara and red heels.  She put that on and then I slipped on my black dress with my black heels. "Let me do your hair" i said and she sat down.  I plugged up the flatiron and parted her hair in the middle. I put a bun at the top and flatironed the Back leaving it straight. She didn't put any make up on but lip-gloss.  "You look cute" I said and she smirked. "Thanks Shorty" she said and I laughed. I left my hair curly and sprayed some perfume on,  no make up. I grabbed my clutch and my coat.  "Ready?" I asked and she nodded. "Bye daddy. Bye mom" I yelled walkin pass their door. I heard bumping so I just left it alone,  ew. We walked outside and got in the car. I texted hasan : where are we meeting you guys at?" I asked. "The cage" he said and I texted back Okay. I started up the car and drove off. 25 minutes later we made it there . We got out and walked inside. I looked around and my eyes landed on hasan and his friends. We walked over to them. "Wassup ma" he said huggin Me . "This is my cousin ,  Paris" I said and he hugged her. "Everybody this Cali and Paris" he said and they waved at us and their girlfriends did too. I danced with hasan a little then went to the bathroom,  I was washing my hands when the lights went out and everything went black....