Cali

| Cali POV |

Im at the hospital going to see j. Nobody else is here so I decided this would be a good time. I walked to his room and when I got there he was sitting up watching tv . "Why you here" he asked catching me off guard. "What you want a apology?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Good. Sit" he said and I sat in the chair next to him. He turned the tv off and looked at me. "So Wassup witchu? " he asked.  "Nothing" I said and he slowly nodded. "I know you ain't come here to just sit and not say nothin. Wassup " he said. "I wanna apologize for what happened" i said and he smirked.  "I been forgave you. Yeah I'M wit paris now but nobody,  not even her can chang the fact that you my bestfriend. I knew you my whole life,  I ain't finna give up on you" he said to me and I smiled and nodded. "How you feel?" I asked.  He shrugged.  "It hurt. But ima be ight" he said and I smiled. "Good" I said.  Somebody knocked on the door and I looked.  It was Paris. I looked down and J tapped me. I looked at him and he shook his head no and smirked. I sighed and looked at her. I smiled at her and waved. "Hey" I said and she smiled. She sat next to J on the bed and looked at me. "Im sorry" she said and I smiled. "Me too. And im happy you two are together." I said and J mugged me. "Ok sooooo. Y'all bein all serious and stuff. Lighten up" he said and I laughed. "Nah it's cool. I just never knew what your problem was with me. I been through alot.  Then when you brought up the situation with my dad I reacted to it" she said. "Yeah I know and im sorry for that" I said and she nodded. She put out her hand and I dapped her up. "Anyways,  what about Tj" j asked. "Won't talk to me" I said and he nodded. "Talk to him. He a listen" J said and i shook my head no. "No he won't" I said. "Word?" J asked and I nodded. He smirked and looked at the door. I looked at the door and Tj was standing there. I looked at Paris and she was smiling. I got up and walked towards the door. He looked at me with a serious face, makin me nervous. "Let's talk" he said and I nodded. I waved to j and Paris and followed him out the room. We walked outside and got in the car. He sighed and sat back . He looked at me then looked away. "So wassup" he said. "I wanna apologize for what happened.  I didn't mean what I said at the par...." I started to say but he held his hand up. He looked at me and shrugged. "It's all good. If you still got feelings for him then you do. I wasn't expectin you to get over him that quick anyways. Just the simple fact you coulda told me sooner." He said. "I know Tj and im sorry" I said. "I swear". He ignored me. "Baaaaaaaaaaaby" I said. "Baby you so fine. You fine as wine. When I first seen you I had to make you mine causw baby you so fine" I rapped while laughing. He bit his bottom lip and stared ahead. I seen his dimple show so I knew he was smiling. "You so corny" he said looking at me. "Yeah I know but do you forgive me? " I asked while smiling and looking down. He lifted my chin up with his hand. He leaned over and kissed my lips. "Do that answer yo question ma?" He asked. "Nope" I said and he laughed and kissed me. "I was kidding . I just wanted another kiss" I said and he shook his head. "But yo. I gotta run somewhere.  Buuuut I a come get you Lata" he said and I nodded. "Okay I'll see you later" I said opening the door. "Yup " he said smirkin.  I got out and he pulled off. Thank God I got him back.