Tre

| Tre POV |

I been keepin a eye on mercedez like James told me too, I swear to my mother if she settin me up, plottin on me anything ima fuckin kill her. That a be a whole 3 years wasted and if I feel like she was wastin my time the whole 3 years ima really kill her ass,  2 things I hate is snitches and when mothafuckas waste my time. For the most part I been putting on a act,  she ont know that I'm feelin the way I am. Ever since my nigga cj left I been feelin like I ain't got nobody but me,  and of course my family but my brothers be so caught up cause they all got families so I ont sweat it. I traced mercedez bare back with my fingertips as she laid on my chest sleep. I looked down at her and sighed. I looked over at the dresser and seen her phone. I slowly lifted her off of me and got out the bed. I ain't never went through her phone but I'm bout to. I grabbed her phone and walked into the bathroom. It ain't have no code on it so I went to her messages. I scrolled until I came across a number I ain't never seen before. I clicked on the messages and read em. I read one that blew me. It said:  we been on this for 3 years now. It's getting boring. Can we kill him now and forget about it all." I snickered and shook my head.  I opened the bathroom door and walked out,  she was still sleep.  I sat her phone on the dresser and turned on the light. Her eyes slowly opened and I stepped back. "What's wrong baby" she asked and I laughed.  "Come ere" I said with my arms open. She slowly got out off bed and began to walk towards me. I stared at her then I put one of my hands around her neck and threw her against the wall. "Bitch you think I'm stupid?" I yelled to her and she tried to remove my hands cause now both em was around her neck. "Who you down wit" I asked and she gasped for air and I squeezed tighter. "I'll fuckin kill you. Answer my fuckin question" I said and she gasped for more air. I let her go and she dropped to the ground and I watched her in disgust as she tried to catch her breath. "I see you wanna play" I said and I walked over to the dresser and got my gun and pointed it at her head. "Okay okay" she yelled through tears.  "Talk bitch" I said and she stood up and I cocked the gun and she put her hands up. "My dad" she said and I licked my bottom lip. "I should just fuckin kill yo ass right now. You ain't only waste my time but you plottin on my fuckin life." I said and she cried some more and I watched as the tears flowed down her cheek. "Baby I'm sorry" she said and I scratched my head with the gun and paced back and forth. "I don't give a fuck" I said starin at her and she continued to cry and after a while hearin her boo-hoo and Shit was pissin me off. "Mercedez shut the fuck up!! You did this to yo Damn self. You ain't leavin this bitch. And if you do it's only gone be yo soul cause ima kill yo ass" I said and she stared at me. "Forgive me" she said and I laughed and walked over to her. I sat next to her and grabbed her face. I kissed her lips and then I stood up. "Why?" I asked and she stared at me. "I don't know" she said and I nodded and picked up my gun. "You fucked me over ma" I said and more tears came from her eyes. "I ont even know Why you tried to play me like I'm stupid. We both know I was gone find out and we both know I was gone kill yo ass" I said.  I walked closer to her and sighed. I pointed the gun at her hear and more tears fell from her eyes. "Any last words?" I asked. "Watch out" she said and I put a bullet in the middle of her head and I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I turned around and it was a person dressed in all black wit they gun pointed at me. Without warning I put hella holes in they body, I ain't give no fucks. I walked over to them and pulled the mask off and it was some nigga I ain't know. I dialed James number. "Wassup" he said half asleep. "Come to my crib asap" I said. "Be there in 5" he said and I hung up and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed the alcohol and the safety patches I had. I poured the alcohol on my shoulder and I bit my lip cause that shirt hurted. I cleaned it up then put the patch on my arm. I went downstairs and took my gun wit me just incase more niggas wanted to die. I sat on the couch and thought about mercedez until I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and it was James. "Nigga what happened to you" he asked. "Go upstairs and you a see" I said and I lead him upstairs.  "Damn" he mumbled lookin at mercedez.  "That's crazy yo" he said and I nodded. "Ima call the clean up crew to come get this Shit up" he said dialing a number and walkin back downstairs.  I stares at mercedez and shook my head. I picked her lifeless body up and laid it on the bed. I kissed her cheek then I walked out. The clean you crew came and got the bodies and they cleaned all the blood up. I stared at her body as they carried her out. "It's aight man you did what you had to do" James said and I nodded and rubbed my hand over my face." I jumped up out my sleep with a face full of sweat,  I looked down and mercedez was layin in my arms. I grabbed her phone and ain't see the number that I seen. I'm trippin.  I sighed and kissed her forehead.  "Baby" I said. "Yeah?" She said. "I love you girl"  I said and she kissed my neck. "Love  you more"she said and I sighed and fell asleep. Damn man.