Q

| Q POV |

"Man we got 10 hours until we start havin the time of our lives man. Is you understandin me? Shit we in Vegas,  you get to relieve some stress. Especially since mom said she stayin with the kids" Teeth said. I sighed and nodded and stared at everybody in front of me. "Y'all ugly yo" I said to Tj,James, DeQuan,  Tre,  Jawan,  Elias and Kendrick. "Except for my nigga Eli" I said and he dapped me up. "What y'all wanna do until it's that time?" J asked and I shrugged. "Sleep" I said and DeQuan smacked me. "No bitch!" He yelled makin me Stare at him. "The girls out havin fun and Shit. We just sittin here lookin dumb. Yo lets go. We finna walk around Vegas until we find some Shit to do. The fuck" he said and Kendrick mugged him. "Anyways. I'm gonna say What he said in a more calm way. Get up and lets go" Kendrick said and I sighed and stood up. "See that's the nigga I know" Tj said and I smirked. "Yo. I might have to fuck some Vegas niggas up if they try to get wit my wifey" I said and they all laughed. "Me and you both man" James said. "Oh yeah better watch tai. And she got a fatty" Elias said and tre punched him makin Elias punch him back,  next thing I know they was throwin punches. "Not my nigga Eli"  I yelled. "Tre yo grown ass fighting this 15 year old ass boy and you got kids on the way" J said.  "So he shoulda never hit me first" he said. "Awl so when yo Shorties come and they hit you and mercedez get on yo ass about it. You gone say "they hit me first" j asked.  "Yup" tre said and everybody shook they head. "Let's go. Y'all trippin.  I'm trynna have fun. Where my dad at?" James said. "Him,  uncle Christian , Uncle Jawan and uncle Justin said they was goin to the casino. Ima laugh when somebody cheat they old asses out they money" I said. We all walked out the hotel room and headed towards the elevator. Yo we was 7 deep in this small ass elevator. We got off the elevator and walked into the lobby. "Yo" I heard a voice say and I turned around and it was cjay.  This nigga.  "This muhfucka here" DeQuan said. Tre looked back and smirked. "My nigga" he yelled and I know this nigga was lowkey buggin in the inside cause ever since cjay left this nigga been on some Shit. "Yo" cjay said as he dapped everybody up. "Man you know I Couldnt miss this Shit. Ain't no fun wit out cjay" he said. "Word" everybody said. "Niggas gettin grown though" he said to j and j laughed. "Yeah he is. He big bro now" James said and j laughed. "Yo Chill y'all makin Me blush" he said and tre mugged him. "See dont do that gay Shit here." He said and we all laughed and walked out the hotel. I put my arm around Elias shoulder. "Yo. You know you my lil nigga right?" I asked and he nodded. "Ight I want you and Kendrick to be my best men too" I said and he smirked and nodded. I nodded and continued to walk. "All you niggas is my best men" I yelled makin everybody look at me. "Man where is we goin?" DeQuan asked. "You hungry" j asked Kendrick and he nodded. "Ight bub hungry so Let's go get somethin to eat" he said and I nodded. It was hot as hell in Vegas, yo I shoulda got married in the winter. "Ayo Q. Why ont you and jess get married here?" Tre asked. "That's what I was thinkin. " I said. "We can get all our stuff shipped her right?" I asked and James nodded. "Ima talk to her about it" I said. "Is y'all really related?" Elias asked. "Who?" I asked. "You, DeQuan, Tre,  James, J, Kendrick" he asked and I nodded. "Yup.  Kiara is my dad's cousin. But none of us really related to londynn and cali or riah" james said and he nodded. "Y'all family confusing" he said. "You apart of it now nigga" I said. "How yo family is?" Cjay asked Elias. "All my other family members back in new Orleans Alright. But my dad passed,  moved here with my mama when I was 4 , she got hooked on drugs and I went to go see her on my birthday a few days ago and she was layin in her bed dead. I guess my family ight" he said and I sighed. "Damn. Say how old is you son?" Cjay asked. "Just turned 15" he said and cjay nodded. "Well you good now. Believe us" J said and he nodded. "Yeah well him and londynn together" Kendrick said and everybody snapped they head in his direction. "Londynn can't have no boyfriend" I said. "Right" James said. "You tripppin" J said. "Over my fuckin dead body" tre said. "No comment" DeQuan said. "Shit" tj said as he mugged Elias. "Well we go out. I dont care what any if you muhfuckas say" Elias mumbled and I laughed. This my lil homie fasho.  "What you want?" I heard cjay say. "It's heather mean ass. Yo put it on speaker" tre said. "What the hell you mean what do I want" she yelled through the phone and cjay sighed. "Where are you" she said. "Tokyo" he said. "Don't play with me Calvin" she yelled. "I don't gotta tell you where im...  who is that in the background?" He asked and I laughed and everybody else did too. I looked at James and he was shakin his head. "H-h-hello" he said. "Heather" he yelled. "You know what" he said puttin his phone in pocket. "I don't give a Damn. Let's go turn up. Fuck heather that's why she got a old ass name" he said and Kendrick let out a loud laugh making everybody else laugh. Shit my day good already cause of these niggas.