Londynn

| Londynn's POV |

We all sat at the table eating the breakfast that my mom cooked. only one who was missing was kendrick.  "Wheres kendrick?" Stacee asked. " I don't know" I said. "Where's kendrick Sadie's?" She asked and Sadie's shrugged. "Yes you do. You like him" she said and Sadie's shook her head no. "Leave her alone or your leaving my house" I said and it got quiet and my mom looked at me.  "Seriously stacee.  If she likes him she likes him. He doesn't like you,  he made that clear last night so stop. You won't pick on her anymore" I said and she sighed and nodded. I looked at Sadie's and smirked and she smirked back. Kendrick walked into the kitchen while yawning. "Hey" he said and everybody waved at him but Sadie's didn't. I watched as his eyes roamed over to her , she pushed her long black hair behind her ear and  she looked down. I sighed and he walked over to my mom. "Hey aunt cici" he said while kissin her cheek. He sat next to me and smirked. He looked at Sadie's and she still was looking down. "What's wrong with her?" He whispered to me. "Stacee" I said and he mugged her and nodded. "Sadie's" he said and she looked at him. "Remember what I told you last night?" He asked and she nodded. He put his finger to his lips signaling for her to be quiet. She smirked and nodded. I'm glad he's being nice to her because she doesn't talk unless she feels the need to.  And she does like him,  she told me. But that's our secret,  it never left my mouth. I smirked at her and she smiled back.