Ciara.

| Ciara's POV |

I sat at my desk staring into space. What have I done? "Baby it's okay" Anthony said to me. Yes I have been messing around with him but I didn't mean for it to happen. "No it's not. I can't be with you anymore" I said.  "That's how it is? He was gone find out eventually ciara.  You deserve better then him,  still sells drugs,  that could put you in danger. I can give you better and I pray to God everyday that the baby that's inside of you is mine and not his. I deserve you" he said and I shook my head and stood up. "No. Im done. We're done" I said and he nodded. "Alright.  Cool. But if that's my baby don't think I won't be in my child's life cause I will" he said and I grabbed my stuff and walked out.  "Ciara" he yelled After me but I kept walking. I just want Christian. So bad. But I know he's done. I got in my car and turned on my phone. I looked at my screen and it was a picture of me,  Christian,  Cali and londynn.  I had a text from Cali. "Love you" the text said,  I smiled and the tears came. I put my phone down and drove off. I got a text and I checked "I love you. Be careful sis." Jawan texted to me. I smiled and looked back at the road. Just thinking about christian and how life is gonna be without him hurts my soul. I love him and I know I messed up,bad. And I know there's no turning back. I don't even know if this child is his or Anthony's . How could I be so stupid? My eyes flooded up with tears,  blurring my vision. I wiped them away but they flooded back up with tears. I made it to a red light and laid my head on the steering wheel. I heard a car horn so I drove off and just when I was about to drive I noticed it was a Res light,  but it was too late. The car hit mine and then everything went black.