James

| James POV |

"You had fun?" I asked Malik after we got back from Disney land. He nodded and smiled. "Coo" I said rubbin his head. I laid back and sighed. "What's wrong?" Tai asked and I shook my head. "Tired" I said. "Me too" she said and I rubbed my hand over my face. My phone started ringing so I looked at the screen,  Shit it was a number I ont know but it coulda been important so I answered it. "Yo"I said into the phone. "Hey" a voice of a woman said. "Who is this" I asked sittin up. "Your mother" she said and my heart dropped. I stared at the ground . "You Okay?" Tai asked snapping me out my thoughts. "Yeah im good baby. Let me step outside" i said gettin up and walkin onto the balcony. I closed the door and sighed. "My what." I asked. "Your mother" the lady said.  "That ain't true because I ont know where my moms is. Last time I heard of her somebody was telling me she was dead" I said. "It's really me baby" she said and I sighed and took a deep breath. "If you my moms. How you get my number" I asked. "I ran into your dad at the store. We talked and he gave me your number" she said and I leaned against the railing. "It's really you" I asked. "I swear" she said. I felt myself gettin emotional. It's really my moms. The woman I been searchin for ever since she left. I'm mad as hell but I'm happy to hear from her. "It's me j-bo" she said and I smirked. "Don't call me that mom. But mom, Why you leave me" I asked in a cracked voice. She sighed. "That's something I'll have to talk to you , your dad and your brothers about in person" she said.  "I missed you mom" I said with tears now rolling down my cheek. I hurried up and wiped them.  "I missed you baby. We have alot to Catch up on. I hear you have a family kid" she said and I smiled. "Yeah,  I got a son and another baby on the way. I ain't married but I'm with somebody. I wish you woulda stayed around to teach me how to love somebody cause it took me forever to realize that I loved her" I said.  "I wish I was around too. Where are you" she asked. "I'm in Miami,  should be back in Brooklyn tomorrow morning" I said.  "Wanna meet up?" She asked. "Yup. You can meet me at my dad's" I said. "Okay. Well I'll let you go" she said and I sighed. "Alright. I love you mom." I said and just hearin myself say that made me smile.  "I love you baby" she said and I hung up. I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face. It feel like a nigga dreaming right now yo like foreal,  this is crazy but amazing at the same time. I sighed and walked back inside. When I walked inside Malik was in the other bed sleep. I crawled in the bed and laid next to Tai. I turned off the light and she laid her head on my chest. "Baby" I said. "Hm?" She mumbled. "My mom just called me" I said and I felt her look up at me. "Your mom?" She asked and I nodded while rubbin my fingers through her hair. "Yup.  My mom" I said . "That's great" she said and I laughed a little.  "Right?" I said.  "She wanna meet up with me and my dad when I get back to Brooklyn.  Hopefully we catch up cause she missed out on a lot of Shit you know?" I asked and she nodded and kissed my chest. "I love you" I said kissing her forehead. "Love you" she said and soon after I heard her and Malik light  snores. I fell asleep a lil bit after. With my moms on my mind.