DeQuan

| DeQuan POV |

"get off me" I said to mariah as she sat on my chest. "nope. Not until you tell me what I'm gettin for Valentine's day" she said. "awl that's what you wanna know? too bad i ain't tellin you so you might as well stay there" I said and she sighed and then I heard Brooklyn crying. "better be glad" she said and she hopped off me and ran to the baby room. I smirked. "I gotta thank my daughter for doin that later on in life" I said to myself. She came back with Brooklyn in her arms but she was still cryin.  "Here" I said and she handed Brooklyn to me. When I got her she stopped cryin.  I looked at mariah and smirked and she rolled her eyes. "baby you really not gone tell me?" She asked and I shook my head while layin Brooklyn on my chest. "Nope" I said smilin and she sighed. "I hate you" she mumbled and I stared at her... "so." I said and she rolled her eyes again.  My phone start ringing so I answered it. "Hello" I said.  "What's up" a voice said and I smiled. "Wassup dukes" I said to my mom,  man I ain't went to Vegas to see her in like a year. "How are you" she asked. "I can't complain. You got the pictures I sent you?" I asked. "Yep. She's adorable" she said and I looked down at Brooklyn and smirked. "Fasho.  Ima come up and see you this weekend ma" I said and I felt her smile through the phone.  "Is your brothers coming?" She asked. "Ma I ont know what tre and Q doin.  That a be coo if they could come though. I a ask" I said. "Okay well im looking forward to seeing you,  mariah and the baby so keep me posted and let me know if you'll be able to make it or not" she said. "Alright mom. Ima talk to you later" I said. "Wait how's your father?" She asked. "He aight.  Still the same man you remember.  I ont think my pops gone ever change" I said. "Good. Well I love you and I'll see you this week" she said. "One" I said and I hung up. "Mariah" I said and she mugged me. "Chill" I said and she sighed. "What" she asked. "We goin to see my moms this week" I said and she nodded. "You mad?" I asked and she shook her head no. "You is mad.  Come ere" I said and she crawled next to me. "Just know tomorrow gone be a day you a never forget" I said.  "baby that's not telling me what I'm gettin" she said. "You gettin a lot. Ain't no specific thing. Just be coo and let me do what I do. You a be satisfied wit what I got planned I swear" I said and she sighed and nodded. "I love you" she said while rubbin my arm. "I love you too punk" I said and she smiled. "Yo I had a dream last night that my daddy and my mom was here and he was sittin at the end of the bed holdin Brooklyn and my mother was just smiling at her. my daddy told me he was proud of me and he respects you for takin care of me at all times." She said and I smiled. "No bull Shit. The Shit I heard about yo pops was crazy. He probably woulda scared me. I heard from my pops that ya pops and mom was walkin in the gas station and some dude was trynna get wit ya mom and I heard ya dad just start punching on dude." I said and she nodded. "Yeah... I miss them" she said and I kissed her forehead.  "I know ma" I said and she nodded. I looked down at Brooklyn and she was sleep. "Let me take her to her room." I said. "I got it" mariah said and I nodded and she took her and carried her to her room. She came back and laid next to me. "Thank you" she said while rubbin my bare chest. "For?" I asked. "Everything." She said and I intertwined my fingers wit hers. "You know I got you. I love you. Forever and always.  Forever and a day" I said and she kissed my lips and I turned off the light. We talked until we fell asleep.