James

| James POV |

Me and Tai just got back to the house. We left Malik wit Cali cause they was still sleep,  while they was sleep we went and got him some stuff cause it's his birthday today. My lil nigga 4. "You wanna grab this bag for me ma? It ain't heavy" I said to Tai and she nodded and grabbed it. She wasn't even big,  you can't tell she pregnant unless she lift up her shirt. We walked up to the house and I unlocked the door. We walked inside and I sat his toys and shit down. I grabbed the balloons,  the bags of clothes and his bag of shoes. "Let's go" I said to Tai and we quietly walked to his room. We walked in and I tapped Cali.  She opened her eyes and looked at me. "I can't deal with this kid. Soon as you guys left his eyes shot open,  he looked at me and I had to fake sleep for 2 hours in order for him to go back to sleep" she whispered and I laughed. "Thanks anyways fam" I said kissing her cheek. She smiled and nodded. "I'm going to get something to eat" she said and I nodded. Tai tapped Malik and he stirred in his sleep. "Wake up baby" she whispered to him and his eyes slowly opened. He sat up and looked at me. "Happy birthday champ" I said while smirking,  his eyes got wide and he jumped up. He grabbed the bags and looked through them. "Thank daddy" he said and I paused. I looked at Tai and she was staring at me. I smirked and looked at him. "You know I got you" I said kissin his forehead. I picked him up and me,  him and Tai walked to the kitchen. I sat at the table with him on my lap,  his head rested on my chest. "LiLi" I said and Cali looked at me. "Yes?" She asked while sitting on the island. "You think uncle Christian a let you hold my house down for like 2 weeks" I asked and her eyes got wide. "My daddy letting me stay here by myself? Um I doubt it" she said and I laughed. "I need somebody to do that for me and you the only one I trust. I would have riah do it but she pregnant.  And I ain't askin my brothers man my Shit... " I started to say when Tai looked at me. "I mean my stuff a be all messed up" I said while smiling at Tai. Cali nodded and looked at me. "What's in it for me?" She asked. "Love babygirl.  You get love " I said and she nodded. "Good enough" she said. "We leave tonight" I said and she nodded. Coo.