Tre

| Tre POV |

"First of all why is these Niggas After yall man?" I asked. I can't believe they just now telling me they got they self into some shit. "We ont know man. But we needa figure out who they is" j said and I mugged him. "Y'all got y'all priorities all fucked up son foreal.  Is it any new person that one of y'all fuck wit that might be in some trouble?. Not Paris" I said pointin at J,  he nodded and I looked at Q and he shook his head. Cjay shook his, and then I looked at  James and he looked away. "Wassup" I asked. "I fuck wit this girl" he said and I sighed. "What about her." I asked. "I was drivin down the street and seen her gettin her ass beat by some Niggas. I got out and put a gun to this nigga head. They realized who I was and they ran off. " he said and I shrugged. "That's all we needa know man. You can't just be puttin guns to Niggas heads and not expect shit back in return son. James you smart ass hell but that was a dumb ass move" I said and he nodded. "I just felt like I need to Help. Don't no women deserve to get they ass beat like that. Especially by some grown ass men. If they want war wit us they can come on wit it.  Im ready for whatever" he said. "Word" Q said dappin him up. I sighed and nodded. "I can find that out for y'all" cjay said. "Find what out" I asked.  "Who these niggas is. In every crew y'all gotta have a nigga who street smart but it ain't nun in this group cause all y'all dumb ass hell. But my man's kareem  he can find that out for yall in damn near 3 seconds. I ont know how but he can. Ima call em man" he said. He called  somebody and it rung. On the 4th ring they answered. "Wassup boy" im guessin that's Kareem. "Wassup man. Aye my mans need some info. Somebody After me and my crew" cjay said. "Word. Ima look dat up for you. Give me a few seconds man" he said. Cjay looked at me and smirked and I mugged him. "It's you,  tre,  J, James, Q , DeQuan and Tj right?" he asked. "You know" cjay said.  "Well everybody heard about how ya boy James humiliated some of Louis boys the other day. And supposedly Shorty that he got wit em is Louis girl. He want her back and he wanna humiliate y'all like ya boy humiliated his boys." He said and I looked at James and shook my head. "Louis who?" I asked. "Louis Jenkins. One of the biggest drug dealers livin in Brooklyn. Besides Jawan of course" he said. "How old is this nigga man?" Cjay asked. "Bout 40-50 years old shit i ont know. But he got some killers on his team and he dumb crazy yo" kareem said. "Get him before he get y'all" kareem said. "Alright man. I appreciate it.  One" cjay said. "One" he said and he hung up. "So where the girl at?" I asked James. "The house" he mumbled. "Yo you got her livin witchu.  You must be out yo damn mind" I said and he stared at me and squinted his eyes. "it ain't always gotta be a bad thing yo. She needed Help and I helped her. And she got a kid.  Y'all jumpin to conclusions. He makin it seem like if we give her to him he ain't gone hurt her. This nigga smart, Bet if I take her back where she came from I a see her face on the news the next day sayin she dead.  Y'all really think ima let her go back there and get her ass beat or killed? Hell naw tre.  My heart bigger then what y'all think it is. I ain't goin for shit. Like I said if they want war they can get that. Daddy ain't raise no bitch. But she stayin wit me, period. Now is y'all with me or against me? Cause it ain't shit to do this on my own man. Word" he said and I stared at him. "You know I got you man" j said standing up. "We do too" everybody else said. I looked at him and nodded. "Got you" I said and we looked at DeQuan. "Yo I got a kid on the way. Im only getting myself into this shit cause of my brothers.  If I ont make it home to Mariah and my kid tonight I swear im hauntin all you mfs when I die" he said and I laughed. "We needa know where these niggas is" J said. "Ima call Kareem back" cjay said. He called and put it on speaker. "Yo kareem. One more thing son" he said "Wassup" he said. "We Dont know where this nigga at" cjay said. "Right now. He at his crib . He got like 4 traps kid. But now he there At his crib. He always go there around 5 and number? I got it"  Kareem said he gave us the number . "Word" cjay said. "Goodlook " he said hangin up. He stood up and looked at us. "Ready?" He asked and everybody nodded. They had they all black on,  ready for anything. but me , James and J? we wore suits. They always say when you goin to do a job you gotta look professional.  Me,James,J, Dequan and Q got in the same car while everybody else loaded up in they cars. I  looked back at them  before startin up the car. I sighed and nodded. "I love y'all man. and while we doin this I want y'all to be  careful. DeQuan and James I want y'all to keep a look out for Q. That's our baby bro so we gotta make sure he make it out straight. And J man I love you bruh,  I got you. You watch me I watch you and that's real" I said lookin at him in the passenger seat. He nodded and dapped me up. I started up the car and drove off. I looked next to me and J was smirkin while lookin at his gun. I looked in the mirror and DeQuan was ready. I looked at James and he was fixin his suit then  he looked at me , he nodded and I did too. I looked at Q and he was makin a gun wit his fingers. We pulled up to a house in the burbs. Cjay and everybody Else parked 2 houses down.  James dialed the number and put it on speaker. "Speak" somebody said into the phone. "Can I speak to a Louis" he asked. "Nah man.  Who this?" Somebody asked. I sighed tryin to keep my composure. "James " he said and I heard the person laugh. "What you want wit boss man " he asked. "For him to talk. Man to man" James. "Boy to man chump" the person said. I snatched the phone. "Yo just ask em if he wanna talk or not. we can do this the hard way or the easy way" I said. "Tre right?" He asked but I ignored him cause I could just go Inside and Shoot all these niggas. "And?" I asked.   "Is yo girl safe right now." He asked and I sat up. "She aight" I said. "You sure man?"he asked and I hears somebody cryin.  "Baby Help" I heard Mercedez yell. "Damn" I mumbled. "Is she?" He asked. "She good" I said.  "What about Paris?" He asked and J snapped his neck in my direction.  "What" he said. I heard the person laugh.  "Nigga. Is Paris in good hands. Nah i ont think so. I got her tied up in a room while my niggas train her ass" he said and j hit the dashboard wit his fist. "Fuck" he yelled. "And Mariah" he said and DeQuan snatched the phone out my hand. "Touch her and I swear I a kill yo fuckin mother" DeQuan said and he laughed. "I ain't gone hurt her. I just wanna have fun wit her fine ass" he said. "And Jessica and baby Brianna" he said and Q sat up. "I got a solution man" Q said. "What could you possibly do for me" the man asked. Q stared at me. "Do Whatever you want to me but don't hurt my girl or my baby" Q said. "If you got em. Let em go man" he said and I seen his eyes wellin up with tears. The man laughed and hung up. I looked at Q and tears rolled down his cheek but he hurried and wiped em away. "It a be aight" I said. J cocked his gun and got out the car. "Shit" we said and we got our guns and ram After him. Everybody else got out they cars and followed us. War time.