Quincy

| Quincy POV |

I walked through the hospital doors wit Tracy by my side. "Yo what room is Jawan velazquez in" I asked rubbing my hand over my face. "Room 32" she said and I nodded and we walked towards the room. We got there and everybody was here. "Wassup dad" James said to me. I nodded. "Sup pops" tre,  DeQuan and Q said. "Wassup" I said and I looked over at Christian and he looked mad. "Well pops" J said lookin at jawan. "I swear if I hold Kendrick tall ass any longer ima be where you at" J said and everybody laughed.  "But Me and Paris gotta get up outta here. We a  be back tomorrow morning to check on you" J said as he held kendrick big ass in his arms. jawan nodded and j bent down and hugged him. "Love you pops" he said. "Love you too man " jawan said in a raspy voice. "Love you mom. Ima take Kendrick wit us cause I know you most likely gone stay here." J said and kiara nodded and hugged him. Paris hugged her and Jawan. "I'll see you later. " she said and jawan nodded. "We out unc.  Hope you get better" DeQuan said dappin him up. "Love you" mariah said to him as she hugged him. "Y'all needa talk right? So me and mines finna be out.  Love you unc and I hope you have a speedy recovery" James said dappin Jawan up. "Love you too man" he said and James , Tai and Malik. Walked out. "See you lata pops" he said. "Bye mom" he said kissin her cheek. "It was nice seein everybody. I hope you get better uncle wan" Cali said while huggin him. "I hope you get better man" Tj said and jawan nodded. "Bye everybody" cali said and we all said bye to her and Tj and then They walked out and soon after everybody left and it was just me,  Tracy,  kiara,  jawan,  ciara and Christian. "So who did this?" I asked and Christian looked at me. "Tracy know" he said and I looked at her and she looked at me too. "You know who did this Shit?" I asked. "He said you have somethin that belongs to him. Jawan asked what that was and he said Tracy" kiara said and I looked at jawan and he was starin at the ceiling. "Somethin that belong to him? What the fuck?" I asked and she sighed. "Remember I told you about Why I left and a man approached me asking me to leave. That's him" she said and I shook my head. "I still ain't understandin Why he sayin you belong to him. What y'all use to fuck around or something?" I asked and she slowly nodded. "Wow" I said.  "What else was said?" I asked. "He said he gone kill everybody who know you until he get Tracy back" kiara said. "Yeah maybe y'all should check that cause my brother coulda lost his Damn life today. This Shit ain't coo. Check yo man's" Christian said to Tracy. "Christian you ain't gotta talk to her like that" I said and he mugged me. "The fuck you mean? My brother almost lost his life cause of her. Not only his life but Kendrick coulda got killed,  kiara coulda got killed. This Shit ain't no game Q. Y'all needa handle that Shit cause I a be damned if I gotta bury any of my kids , my nephews,  My wife,  my brothers or my sisters." He said. "So What he want you for?" I asked Tracy. "I don't know" she mumbled. "What?"  I asked. "I don't know" she said. "I don't know Why." She said and I sighed. "Who is he?" I asked. "His name is antonio" she said and I nodded. "All this ain't called for. I'm good, my wife good and my kids good. All this extra Shit ain't called for at all. Tracy it's aight ma, don't even trip. I'm just thankful to say I'm still here" jawan said lookin at us. "But he said he gone kill everybody.  Meanin my kids,  yo kids,  Christian kids. Our wives, everybody. That Shit ain't coo. Like Christian said I a be damned if I gotta bury any of y'all. This Shit is not coo. This finna start another war. Man we too grown for this Shit. Tracy ma I ain't tellin you to go back to him but do somethin cause I refuse to bury any of mine" he said and she nodded. She was about to walk away when I grabbed her. "Where you goin? "  I asked and she looked away. "To find antonio" she said. "You need me to go witchu?" I asked and she shook her head and walked out. "I'm sorry man" I said to jawan and he shrugged. "It's all good" he said. Christian stood up. "We finna get ready to go. Ima come and check on you later bro.  Love you man" he said dappin jawan up. He kissed kiara cheek. Ciara walked over and hugged jawan.  "Love you bub" she said and he laughed. "Love yall too" he said and then she hugged kiara.  Christian dapped me up and ciara hugged me then they walked out. I talked to jawan and kiara some more then I left and headed home.