Kendrick

| Kendrick POV |

ever since Elias moved in last year he start communicatin with us more but he still kind of distant. "Eli" I said and he looked at me. "Whens your birthday?" I asked while lookin away. "today" he mumbled and I snapped my head Back in his direction. "Why you didn't tell nobody" I asked. "Cause I don't care about it. And Please don't tell them cause I don't want no party or no Shit like that" he said and I nodded. "How old?" I asked. "15" he said and I nodded and dapped him up. "Well happy birthday man" I said and my phone started ringing. My birthday wasn't too long ago,  I just turned 14 two weeks ago. I looked at the screen and it was Sadie's. "Wassup" I said. "Hey are you walking to school?" She asked. "Yeah" I said. "Okay" she said and I hung up. "Eli we walking today since it's warm out" I said and he nodded. We got up and looked at eachother.  "How I look" we said at the same time. He had on his white Polo shirt,  black camo pants and his white forces. I looked at his hair and it looked good because mariah cleaned his dreads up and dyed them black last night but he put them in a ponytail. "You look dope kid. What about me" I asked and he looked at me. I had on my black crew neck,  my white trues and my black forces. "You aight bruh" he said and I smacked my lips and laughed. I grabbed my book bag and my jacket. "Man sit that jacket down. It's too hot for that"he said and I sat it on the chair. "Bye mom bye dad" I yelled. "Aight y'all" my dad yelled from upstairs.  "Bye" my mom yelled and we walked outside and I felt like I was about to pass out. "Yo I shoulda never wore black. You got deodorant on you? I got a feeling ima be  sweaty as hell after this" I said and he nodded. Worse thing about it is we had to walk down this long drive way to make it to the sidewalk. We started to walk and on the way there we seen stacee and a group of her friends. "Wassup" Elias said and stacee waved. "You like her?" I asked and he mugged me. "Nah bruh." He said. "You like londynn?" I asked and he put his earphones in making me laugh. We went by Sadie's house and her and londynn  came outside. Her long jet black hair was in a ponytail and londynn's hair was down. "Hey" she said and I nodded. She waved at Elias and he  nodded at her. "Wassup" londynn said and I nodded. She looked at Elias and he looked at her and mugged her then looked away. He sped up and now he was in front of us and he walked funny cause his pants were sagged a little. "Why does he hate me" londynn said. "I don't. And stop sneak dissin before I do " he said and she smacked her lips and rolled her eyes. "Anyways. Wassup" I said to Sadie's as she scrolled on her phone. "Hey" she said and I put my arm around her shoulder and she smirked. "Take a picture with me" she said and I posed and she took the picture,  I looked up and seen Elias muggin me. "Kendrick stop bein a fag man" he said and I laughed. "Hey" londynn said runnin up to Elias. He groaned and put his headphones in and she snatched them out making him push her. "Chill the fuck out" he said and she pushed him back. "No" she said still holdin his arm. He snatched away and we made it to the school building. As we walked in everybody gave Elias and londynn stares and they gave me and Sadie's stares,  I don't know Why cause they aren't together and we aren't together,  don't mean we can't stunt though.