J.

| J's POV |

Right now I'm on my way to last  period. I know I'm 10 minutes late but shit niggas had to go take a nap so I went in my car and took one and I had to FT my baby. I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face then walked inside the classroom. When I walked in everybody looked at me and the new girl,  Paris was sittin in my seat. I looked at her and she looked at me then looked away. "Well Mr.velazquez,  it was nice for you to finally join us. You have a pass?" Mrs.Jackson asked me. "Nah I ain't..." I started to say when she cut me off. "What it Is ain't? You DON'T have a pass" she said. "My fault ma. I don't have a pass" I said and she nodded and pointed to my seat. "Don't be late again.  Have a seat" she said and I smirked and mouthed the words Thank you. I walked to where Paris was at and stood in front of her. "Yo you in my seat" I said and she just stared at me. I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face. "Yo can I get my seat?" I asked and she just continued to stare at me pissin me off. I moved her hair from her ear and bent down. "Get the fuck out my seat before you piss me off. Im trynna be nice to you ma but you testin me. Get up" i whispered into her ear. She laughed and stood up , she stared at me then sat in the seat behind me. "You guys done?" Mrs.jackson asked. "Yeah we good" i said lookin back at her then turning around. "Ooooooh" jq said while tappin me. "Its hella tension in here" he said to me. "Nah bro" i said and he shook his head. Somebody phone start going off and mrs.jackson stopped teachin. "Who's is it" she asked and everybody looked at Paris. I shook my head and sighed. "Hand it over" mrs.jackson said standin in front of paris's desk. "No" she said . "Listen , every teacher in this building has heard about what you did at your other school but it won't happen here. At all. Hand it over" mrs.jackson said. "Nah" paris said. "Well let's call your father" mrs.jackson said and paris's hazel eyes turned black , shit scared me lowkey. Then they welled up with tears makin me feel bad for her. "Mrs.jackson" i said. "Not right now" she said. "Mrs.jackson it was my phone that rung it wasn't even her phone" I said and she looked at me. I sighed and handed her my phone. "You can have it back by the end of this class" she said and I nodded. She walked away and I looked at Paris,  she had her hands over her eyes. I turned around and paid attention,  not wanting to bother her. After class I grabbed my phone and turned around,  hopin Paris ain't leave yet but she was rushin out the door. I ran After her,  "ayo Paris" I yelled and she kept walkin.  I ran faster and made it to her,  grabbin her arm. "You good?" I asked and she looked at me and her face was red . "I'm solid" she said snatching her arm away from me. "Aight I'm just checkin" I said and she mugged me then walked away. I shook my head and walked away. "Yo j,  I'm gettin a ride from tay" James said and I nodded and dapped him up. "What about Tj " I asked. "Awl I got em bruh.  She gone D him off at home" he said and I nodded. I slipped on my vest and walked to my car,  I unlocked the doors and got in.  I turned on my phone and had hella messages from Cali. Damn.  Ima text her later. I plugged my phone up and started up my car. I turned on some music then drove off.  On my way home I seen Paris walkin,  I decided to mess wit her. I slowly pulled up beside her and rolled my window down. "Wassup" I said and she looked at me and then looked away. "Yo it's rainin ma and it's cold as hell you want a ride?" I asked. "I'm solid" she said and I nodded. "Where you live" I asked. "On the east" she said and I stopped and got out. Aw hell naw I wouldn't even Wish this shit on my worse enemy.  Eastside from here far as hell.  Wonder how she got to school. I pulled up my Hood and walked towards her.  She tried to speed up but I grabbed her. "Nah.  Get in  the car Paris" i said , she was soaked . Her was all wet , everything. "Please? Shit you aint gotta talk to me ever again but whether you like it or not im takin you home. If i gotta throw you in the car I will" i said and she moved her hair out of her face. "Fine" she said and she opened the car door and got in. I got in and drove off. "So you live on the east?" I asked. She nodded and looked out the window. "Who you live wit?" I asked. "Why you gotta ask so many questions" she asked and i shrugged. "Just trynna figure you out" i said and i know i was makin her mad. "Sooooo" i said . "Why you soooooo mean?" I asked and she snacked her lips. "I ain't" she said and I laughed. "Aw you ain't? Shit you coulda fooled me" I said. She stayed quiet and I glanced at her then Back at the road. "Nah but foreal ma. Why you so mean to me and everybody else? You ont even know me shit you ont even know my name" I said and she sighed. "I ain't mean. It's just how I act. Not good wit meeting new people" she said and I nodded. "Well I ain't a mean person and I damn sho ain't gone hurt chu if that's what you think. It seem like you a coo person" I said while shrugging.  She laughed and nodded. "What's your name" she asked. "Awl now you wanna ask After 8 periods and a ride home" I said and she laughed. "Nah my name Jawan jr.  J for short. Call me whatchu want" I said and she nodded and pushed her curly hair out of her face. I looked at her and smirked. "Nice to meet you" she said and I looked at her. "Nice to meet you too" I said glancing at her and at the road. She remind me of my mama. Look like a mini kiara.  Long curly brown hair,  Carmel skin complexion,  just like my mama.  "Yo you look like my moms" I said. "Word?" She asked and I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my pictures and pulled up a picture of my mom. "Here" I said and she grabbed my phone and looked at the picture. She put the phone extra close to her face and squinted. "Damn I do" she said. I smiled and she handed me my phone Back. "You mixed with something?" I asked. "Yeah.  I'm trinidad" she said and I looked at her and nodded. "True." I said. "What you mean true?" She asked. "Cause you just look like one" I said. "Awl so that's like me sayin you look Mexican" she said and I shrugged. "I am Mexican ma.  Mexican and black" I said and she smacked her lips. "I knew dat " she said. "Make a turn right here" she said. "Alright" I said bitin my top lip. "Right there" she said pointing to a broke down white house.  "This you?" I asked and she nodded. "Welp ima hit you later my G" I said holding out my hand.  She dapped me up and nodded. "Thank you" she said and I smirked and nodded. "Ayo you got a phone?" I asked. "Na" she said and I nodded.  "Open up that glove compartment" I said and she opened it. "You can have that" I said referring to the iPhone 5c I had in there . Her eyes got wide. "Never had one" she said and I sat up. "What a iPhone" I asked. "Na a phone" she said and I slowly nodded. "Well you got one now and I gained a new friend today so if you ever need me hit me up. My number in that phone,  it's on and Everything." I said and again smiled. "Thanks" she said. "And if you need a ride to school I got you. Might have to wake up earlier then usual but I got you" I said and she nodded. "Thanks again" she said and I nodded. She closed the door and walked up to the house. I rolled down the window and stopped her. "Aye" I said and did the call me sign. "Okay I gotchu" she said and I nodded and waited for her to get inside then I drove off. She coo as hell,  I'm glad I got her to open up Cause man I can't be around no mean ass person son I'm too happy for that shit. We a see how things go doe.