Paris.

| Paris POV |

it's my baby shower day and I'm not in the mood because j isn't here, neither is James , tre , DeQuan and Q and they are suppose to be here with me!! J's dad isn't even here. "Hey where is the guys?" I asked kiara.  "I don't know. But have a seat you look sick. And my grandbaby can't get sick" she said rubbin my stomach. I sighed and sat down. I rubbed my stomach and looked around. 15 minutes later they still weren't here. It was alot of people here but it didn't feel right.  "Okay let's open gifts" kiara said. She handed me a gift and I smiled at her. I opened it and it was from Cali. "Thank you so much" I said and she winked at me. I smiled and continued to open the gifts. DeQuan,  Q,  tre,  James and Jawan walked in. "Where were you guys" I asked James. "Sorry we was late sis. You a thank us later" he said and I nodded. "Baby come here" jawan said to kiara.  She walked over to him and he whispered something into her ear. She smiled and nodded. I sat in the chair and opened all my other gifts. "Don't forget this one" somebody said standing behind me. I slowly turned around and it was J. I got up and hugged him. "Awe" everybody said. "I missed you too" he said while laughing. I held onto him as he rubbed my back with his hand. He kissed my cheek and tried to let me go but I wouldn't let him. "Baby you ain't gone open the rest of yo gifts?" He asked and I shook my head no and everybody laughed. "I got you something though" he said . I let him go and looked at all the stuff he got me. I smiled at him. "Thanks babe" I said and he nodded. "Well that was cute or whatever but I'm hungry so can we eat" mariah said makin everybody laugh. "Bet you us" Q mumbled and DeQuan punched him. I looked at Mariah and her eyes welled up with tears. "So I'm fat?" She asked and I heard j laugh. I looked at him and he stopped. "Nobody said you was fat riah . Shut that crybaby Shit up" j's dad said. She sighed and I shook my head. "I hope you not like that" j said and I shook my head. "Oh noooo" I said and he grabbed my hand. "Coo" he said. We loaded all the stuff in the car after the baby shower and me and j headed home. "Alright ma I'm home now so can you tell me what we havin?" He asked. "We're having twins " I said and he smirked.  "Twins ma? " he asked and I nodded. "Yo" he said smiling. I smiled and he laughed.  "Twins man... it's crazy " he said and I smiled. 20 minutes later we made it to the house. "I a get that out the car in the morning" he said. I unlocked the door and we walked inside. We walked upstairs and he turned to me.  "You know I love you right" he said and I nodded and put my arms around his neck. "I love you" I said. "How much" he asked and I smirked. "I can show you better then I can tell you." I said and he laughed. "Show me" he said. We did what we did. He laid his head next to my stomach and kissed it. "I love you Paris" he mumbled. "Love you" I said. "And daddy love y'all" he said rubbing my stomach. He fell asleep like that and soon after I fell asleep too. I'm so glad my baby is home.