Mariah.

Uncle Jawan dropped me off at home so I'm here by myself,  as always. My house too big for me to be here by myself,  DeQuan wants to move in but I ont think I'm ready for that yet. My phone start ringin and I hopped up and looked at the screen and it said "king" and I knew it was DeQuan.  "Sup young bull" I said. "Wassup ma.  You wanna meet me somewhere" he asked and it sounded like somethin was wrong wit him. "I got you baby.  Give me 10" I said. "Alright meet me at the boot ma and  good look" he said before hanging up , the boot was this place we all chilled at when we went out.  I slipped on my timbs and my hoodie.  My hair was curly so I just left it down. I grabbed my keys and my phone and headed downstairs. "Goddess" I said to my dog and I Picked her up. I grabbed her and we walked outside. I unlocked my car door and got in.  I put her in the passenger seat and started up the car. I plugged my phone up to the aux cord and drove off. 15 minutes I made it to the boot and when I got there DeQuan , Cjay,  Q and Tre was standin outside. I got out and stood at the Hood of my car. I smirked at DeQuan but he just stared at me. "Sis" tre said and I looked at him. "Sup?" I asked. "Why you ain't tell us uncle Nezz was yo dad ma?" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't know.... I knew uncle Q was y'all dad but I never said nothing" I said. "Well you should've lil nigga.  It ain't like we was gone stop fuckin wit you. You know how we rock" tre said and I smiled and nodded. "Aye mariah you a give Q a ride?" DeQuan asked lookin away from me. "Yeah" I said. "Aight.  Ima see you later bro.  Love y'all niggas and get home Causes it crazy out hea" DeQuan said to tre and Cjay.  "Love you too bruh" they both said. "Aight sis. Ima hit you later" tre said.  "Aight riah.  Be coo slime" cjay said. I got in the car and DeQuan got in too and so did Q. "You had to bring the dog huh?" Q asked and I laughed.  " you know it but Where you goin kid?" I asked Q. "My girl house on the eastside" he said and when he said that I felt like I was gonna throw up. "E-east side . What street?" I asked. "Edgewood" he said and I nodded.  DeQuan looked at me and squinted. "You straight?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm g-good , that's  my childhood neighborhood. Where my dad got killed at" I  said. "Awl damn. My bad sis. Shit I a walk if you want me to" he said. "Nah you solid. It's all good" I said. "You sure?" He asked. "Yeah" I said.   "I ain't even know ma" DeQuan said and I smirked and shrugged. We made it to eastside and good thing the house I lived in got burnt down. "Thanks ma. And ima talk to you later blood. Remember what we talked about" he said to dequan.  "I got you man" he said. "Hey if you need a ride back to uncle Q's call me" I said. "Alright thanks" he said closing the door and walkin up to the house. I beeped and drove away. "So Wassup witchu?" I asked DeQuan and he looked down. "Nothin foreal.  But yo remember when I told you ima always keep it real witchu no matter how hard it is? Well I gotta keep it real witchu now" he said and I glanced at him then back at the road.  "Talk" I said.  "Aight so,  After you left the party Kayla slid through with Tay. She start feelin up on Me and shit and...." he was about to say when I cut him off. "You cheated" I said lookin at him. "Yeah baby and I'm sorry. It just happened" he said and I nodded , and my eyes burned with tears but I still managed to laugh Cause I wasn't good at showin emotion. "It's all good Shorty. Say nomore" I said.  "It ain't all good. Mariah I fucked up bad Cause I didn't wrap up" he said and I nodded and then the tears came falling down but I hurried and wiped them away Cause I don't like people seein me cry,  make me feel like a bitch or I need attention or something.  "Don't cry" he said reaching for my face but I backed away and continued to drive.  "You goin home?" I asked and he sighed. "Yeah" he said. "Aight." I said and he smacked his lips and looked out the window. He ain't sorry Cause if he was he woulda never did this shit.  But it's aight and that's a promise. My Daddy a never want me to cry over a nigga cause he the only one I'll ever actually love,  my Daddy has my heart,  forever and always. I pulled up to uncle Q house and leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes. "So Wassup" he asked and I looked at him. "You know Wassup. I'm done" I said and his face went soft.  He sighed and nodded. "I knew it. Mariah ima always love you" he said and I nodded. I lifted up in my seat and started the car back up. "Ima see you whenever I see you" I said and he opened the car door. "Get out real fast" he said and I got out. I stood at the front of my car and he walked towards me. He looked into my eyes but I looked away. "Don't do that" he said pulling my arm. "Since we ain't together nomore . It's only right for you to finally go see my pops" he said and I mugged him.. "you know I'll go see my uncle" I said and he sighed and nodded. I got back in my car and cut the heat on for goddess.  I got out and shut the door. We walked up to the house and walked in. Uncle Q's house was big.  I knew he was gone do it big. "Pops" dequan yelled.  "Wassup" he said walkin into the living room from the kitchen. He still looked the same from last time I seen him.  "Who is this?" He asked dequan.  "Mariah " he said and uncle Q tilted his head and looked at me. "Mariah? " he asked. "Johnson" I said and his eyes got wide. "Nah man" he said lookin at dequan and he nodded. He walked over to me and hugged me,  I tried not to cry Cause a hug from my favorite uncle is exactly what I needed right now,  considering the fact his son just broke my heart. "Yo. You grew up so much. If nezz was alive I swear my nigga would trip" he said and I laughed while lookin down. "How y'all know eachother " he asked "we togeth...." he was about to say before I cut him off. "We was together. But he made a mistake by doin something stupid and losing me" I said and he looked away. "Oooooh." Uncle Q said. "Well ima get goin unc.  It was nice seeing you" I said kissin his cheek. "You too riah" he said and I forced a smile and walked out the door. I got in the car,  started it up and drove to the graveyard to see my Daddy. I arrived at the graveyard and walked to my mom and daddy's graves. When she died they buried her next to him. "Hey Daddy. I miss you. I haven't seen you since I was 4 can you believe it? . Why did they take you from me? I need you so bad. We were so close and I know even though your not here your with me in spirit. Daddy I just experienced my first heartbreak and I know your mad at me for crying but it hurts. Just come be with me again,  give me a sign or something.  I don't see you in my dreams anymore daddy.  I wanna see you,  I wanna be with you" I said through sobs.  I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around. It was uncle Christian.  "I want my Daddy back"  I said wrapping my arms around him. "It's okay ma.  I got you" uncle Christian said. I nodded and continued to cry. I felt a cold hand touch my face and I opened my eyes. It was my daddy. I wiped my eyes to see if I was tripping. "Nah I see him too" my uncle Christian said. My daddy was just starin at me , smiling. "Its okay baby girl. I told you i got you , always. When god feel like you dont need a certain person nomore they take that person out yo life and thats what he did. Dont cry ma , im always with you . Yo crazy ass mama with me and it feel so good to be with the love of my life again. and christian thank you man  for Everything.  I love y'all" he said then he faded away. I looked at my uncle Christian and smiled. "I love you uncle Christian " I said huggin him tighter. "Love you too kid" he said kissin the top of my head.