Weekly Idol w/ ATEEZ & Stray Kids

𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 ;

eunchae stood with her members, waiting for kwanghee and eunhyuk to announce their guests, messing about behind the scenes whilst making various noises

eunchae stood with her members, waiting for kwanghee and eunhyuk to announce their guests, messing about behind the scenes whilst making various noises. to the side of them, ateez stood being the idiots their fan have grown to love and cherish, even eunchae laughed at their dumb antics. raehyun and her had been relaxing, standing by each other with gentle smiles as they waited for their entrance. waving, the reddish-brown haired female heard eunhyuk and kwanghee call out their names. "please welcome the monster rookies! stray kids and ateez!"

the group of idols cheered, throwing their hands into the air as they cheered for themselves, some members doing a small celebration dance as they entered. "please introduce yourselves," kwanghee gestured to the camera as ateez gave stray kids the first introduction.

"ne, dul set," chan counted as the other eight members joined him in their group greeting. "step out! annyeonghaseyo stray kids iminda~" they all waved happily.

"annyeong stray kids leader and cutie - haha, bang chanie!" chan greeted the camera, laughing midway as he moved to hide behind felix and eunchae — the female gagging at his introduction. the introduction went on till it reached their female member who was relaxed, smiling as she waved at the camera that focused on her.

"annyeong, stray kids pretty noona, eunchae iminda," she smiles brightly, her eyes turning into crescent moon shapes as her members and ateez created a loud uproar for her cuteness, making her chuckle. ateez followed with their introduction and the introduction segment continued, both groups talking about their most recent comebacks.

 ateez followed with their introduction and the introduction segment continued, both groups talking about their most recent comebacks

the first segment of the show would be a group verses group game. a board was presented to the members of each group and they had to choose a respective member to represent each game that would be played in the segment. the first game was about strength so the members of stray kids suggested chan whilst ateez chose their maknae jongho. "prepare to lose," eunchae said to chan in english, laughing when he turned to playfully glare at her. felix sat beside her, also laughing at her comment. "i'm joking! oppa fighting!" she said cutely, raising her hands in fists in a cheering gesturer with a childish tone in her voice. the leader of stray kids and maknae of ateez played rounds of arm wrestle, thigh wrestle and even thumb war.

"for this next segment, it is about friendship and trust," kwanghee and eunhyuk shared to the two rookie groups, holding one another hands as they leaned their foreheads together — looking into each other's eyes before turning to the camera with a smile. "so the two represent members from each group will team up with the other," eunhyuk instructed as eunchae and raehyun stood up with mingi and changbin.

"i call my love!" eunchae rushed over to raehyun, attacking the girl in a hug as raehyun hugged her back, the two girls walking backwards and away from mingi and changbin. "my raehyun," she chuckles.

"hey!" san called to her, the female turning back to look at her pouting boyfriend. eunchae smiles apologetically and made a heart with her hands for him before returning to hug raehyun. "i feel betrayed," he dramatically fell backwards ( safely ) onto the ground whilst holding his heart. ignoring his dramatic trauma, the hosts continue to explain the game they would be playing. in this game, one member of the team will be dancing to a kpop song shown above their partners head and the other has to guess the song correctly to pass.

"let's have the girls start first shall we?" eunhyuk polity said to the boys as he held the white sketchbook that had songs written inside it. for eunchae and raehyun, the ateez member would be dancing for them as she had learnt many over her time period as a trainee. "and begin!" eunhyuk flipped the cover over to show: genie by girls' generation. automatically, raehyun put her hands behind her back and kicked as they did in the choreography.

"girls' generation sunbaenim genie!" eunchae yelled as kwanghee gave her pass, moving onto the second. raehyun stared for a moment to read it before she began doing a running motion, similar to one in txt's run away. "txt run away?" she questioned but raehyun shook her head and turned her back and began adjusting her shoulders. "oh! bts sunbaenim run!" eunchae screamed. raehyun applauded her best friend and the two girls continued to guess the songs with a breeze. time was running out and raehyun was reading the next song: 90s love by nct. raehyun smiled and backed up slightly before doing the pre-chorus choreography to the song. noticing eunchae confusion, the ateez member decides to change and do sungchan's part to which eunchae exclaimed: "sungchanie lets go! nct u 90s love!!"

then time rang. "jeno saranghae!!" the two girls yelled as they made a large heart with their arms to show appreciation to the young adult. "ah i'm tired," raehyun whined, sitting down in her seat as she drank a few sips of water. the game continued with eunchae and raehyun winning overall. the show ended much to everyone's disappointment and the groups were now saying their goodbyes to the show and to the fans as well as promoting their newest songs.