JYPxKQ meeting

JYP and KQ's CEO sat in Park Jinyoung's office. Their hands laced together as they sat having a conversation with one another. Today's topic was the popular couple: Sanchae. The two CEOs stared directly at their artists who fidgets in their seats, avoiding eye contact with their bosses. Park Jinyoung is the first of the four to speak.

"Eunchae," the female snapped her head up, facing her boss with a serious expression. "As you are aware, you're dating ban is almost lifted," the girl nodded at his words. "And as previously stated by you, you would date Mr.Choi San right here," his eyes directed to the raven haired boy who kept his head down in a shy bow manner.

"That's right," Eunchae spoke timidly, her fingers laced together as they sat on her lap. Jinyoung lets out a small hum and nods at his artist's words. He then turns to KQ's CEO as they privately discussed things. The girl bit down on her bottom lip, nervous as to why her boss and her crush's boss asked to see them so early in the morning.

The two older people turned back to their artist, sitting down in front of them with a serious expression. "As you both know," San's CEO started. "You two have become a very popular topic in the public as on recent," he expressed his knowledge as the two idols nodded in confirmation. After their We Got Married pairing and filming, fans have been dying to have the two to interact with one another and-or possibly actually date in reality. "San, you have the company's blessing to date," his CEO smiled at him.

The KQ artist smiled widely and mentally cheered in his head, doing a celebratory dance in his mind as he calmly nodded his head with a smile. JYP turned to Eunchae and smiled. "Once you're ban is lifted, you have our blessing, it just means two Stray Kids members are dating as of 2020," Park Jinyoung laughed as the other three followed along.