ATEEZ ANSWER Cover | Eliana Son 🐻

Eliana Son                                                 Subscribed | 🔔

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

Since the last dance-vocal cover that Eunchae did, fans have been requesting for the singer to do more of different groups, mainly that of ATEEZ and NCT

Since the last dance-vocal cover that Eunchae did, fans have been requesting for the singer to do more of different groups, mainly that of ATEEZ and NCT. She had already covered Illusion with Mayse and did some girl groups such as Twice, Miss A and ITZY for the fans. She spent around a day or two learning the entire choreography and lyrics to her friend's song Answer, even struggling to choose themed outfits for the video. After being stomped for hours on end, Eunchae decided to facetime Raehyun to help her choose outfits for the filming of the cover.

On one of her free days, she went to ATEEZ's dorm to collect Raehyun, going to her company in order to practice the dance using Eunchae's vocal cover of Answer. With the help of Raehyun pointing out some detailed choreography, Eunchae was able to complete the dance without any mistakes. Before she left the company, she requested a meeting with their CEO, asking for the use of one of their practice rooms to film her cover in. Of course, the CEO agreed, commenting: "You're practically my niece! Do whatever you'd like here at KQ!" he basically cheered at her.

With a smile, Eunchae bounced her way back to the dorms, packing the items she needs for filming tomorrow. Once done, she fell asleep, listening to the gentle sounds of a song that she had produced during her free time whilst promoting BABE.

>> THE NEXT DAY <<

Eunchae woke up with a smile. She got ready for the day and grabbed everything she needed for the video she planned to film that exact day. With the help of her manager, she was able to get all the equipment she needed for the filming. Her manager drove her to KQ Entertainment, helping her enter the company with all the camera equipment. ATEEZ were also there, practicing and filming a dance practice video. "Hi!~" Eunchae giggles out, pushing the door open for her manager to enter with her camera equipment. The boys had just finished filming a dance practice for their song: Horizon. The boys greet her as usual, sitting on the side and out of the frame of her camera. "Do you guys want to join or no?" she questioned with a hand gesturing to them.

"We want to watch you," Raehyun answered for the boys as they nodded to her words. Making an okay sign, Eunchae left to change into her first outfit. "Wah!~ So pretty!" Raehyun gushed as Eunchae re-entered the room, wearing the first themed outfit she had created. Her manager began recording and played the song for the JYP artist.

Eunchae repeated the dance five times, one for each outfit she had made with the help of Raehyun of course. When she finished, her manager ended the filming, chuckling as Eunchae let out a big sigh of relief from the dancing. "You guys need to tone down the choreography," she spoke, huffing as she glanced at the nine members of ATEEZ.

All of them chuckled at her state. "How do you do this?!" she whined, falling to the ground beside San who chuckled and moved her hair out of her face.

"We just do it," Yunho shoulder shrugged, a smile plastered onto his face as Eunchae playfully glared at him.

"Eun, time to go," her manager spoke, all her camera equipment packed up and ready to be packed away in the car's trunk until her next video. With a nod, Eunchae stood up and bud goodbye to ATEEZ, kissing San on the cheek before leaving with her manager, camera in hand as she filmed a goodbye segment for her video.