May Comeback

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗃𝗒𝗉𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 10𝗍𝗁 2020

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗃𝗒𝗉𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 10𝗍𝗁 2020

Since January 6th, Eunchae of Stray Kids had been promoting her latest solo album: APHRODITE.

And on Febuary 8th, JYP releases a surprise announcement through their official website.

JYP stated in their announcement: "Hello this is JYP Entertainment,

Eunchae has been working on solo material for months now and have been preparing for her next comeback since starting her BABE promotions.

She will be seated out from Stray Kids' tour and will be in Korea preparing for her next comeback which we plan to hold in May.

Thank you."

Many fans were shocked at the news due to the fact that Eunchae would be having a comeback after few months of resting from promoting with project girl group, PANDORA.

The singer noticed the comments and reassured fans on her personal Twitter account ( @eunchaebear ), telling fans she was well rested and to not worry about her.

Her tweet read: "I'm resting fine everyone! Please don't worry about me! ❤️"

Since the announcement was made, Eunchae has been leaving deliberate hints to her next comeback concept and even leaked a photo of her in the studio, possibly finishing up some tracks on the new album.

OTHER ARTICLES :

• WHICH NCT 127 MEMBER ARE YOU?

• MAYSE POSTS CUTE FAMILY PHOTO WITH HER SIBLINGS AFTER HIATUS ANNOUNCEMENT

• FIVE ROOKIE GROUPS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 2020!

• ATEEZ HOLDS POLL FOR GROUP LIGHTSTICK NAME