☺️ Idols Eunchae has a crush on 🥰

𝘈.𝘊.𝘌. 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕

Definitely a hidden crush of Eunchae's

Definitely a hidden crush of Eunchae's. She isn't very vocal about this crush as not many know about it. Her feelings for Chan started after watching The Uni+ out of boredom and was instantly captivated by his audition performance with fellow bandmate, Jun. Since then, she has been following his journey during the show and even started listening to A.C.E's music and supporting them. To add on to her crush on him, his personality makes her melt just because of how cute he is with not only his fans but with his members. His beagle like nature is the thing that makes her feel butterflies every time she watches videos of him.

𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘡 𝘚𝘈𝘕

The most talked about crush for Eunchae

The most talked about crush for Eunchae. Because of their pairing for We Got Married, it allowed her to get close to the group and befriend them. She was already a huge fan of the group since their Say My Name promotions and was ecstatic to meet them in person. One thing that none of the fans knew was that San is actually Eunchae's bias which is why she blushed and freaked out so much on show because she had to cuddly with her favourite member of the group. To further add onto her crush, San's loveable and cuddly personality makes her melt whenever he just cuddles into her frame like a puppy. She's honestly head over heels for him and said once during an interview that she would in fact date San when her dating ban was lifted.

𝘜 - 𝘒𝘐𝘚𝘚 𝘑𝘜𝘕

Eunchae's crush on Jun is semi-vocal

Eunchae's crush on Jun is semi-vocal. She's brought up the singer every now and then however the most she's said his name was whenever she was asked about her ideal type. It was always the same person, sometimes mixing it up and saying San to balance the ships. His beagle like personality and talents swoons her whenever she watches videos of him on either youtube or on her feed. She finds the male very attractive and his height adds onto it due to her height being tall as well, making them compatible for hugs and cuddles. Eunchae has followed Jun throughout his Uni+ journey, along with Chan, supporting both of them best to her abilities.