Cooking with Chae ep.1 ft. TREASURE | Eliana Son 🐻

Eliana Son                                                 Subscribed | 🔔

Eliana Son Subscribed | 🔔

"Annyeong STAY!" Eunchae waved enthusiastically at her camera set up, standing behind the kitchen counter as she places her hands on the cold tile

"Annyeong STAY!" Eunchae waved enthusiastically at her camera set up, standing behind the kitchen counter as she places her hands on the cold tile. "As you can see, today, I am in the kitchen," she raised her hands to show the viewers. "But I'm not alone!" she pointed at the camera.

"Everyone please come out!~" she lightly called as six heads popped up from behind the counter she stood by. "Ne~ I have TREASURE with me today, please introduce yourself and your team~" she gestured to Jihoon who smiled. The six boys who had agreed to film with you were Jihoon, Jaehyuk, Yedam, Junghwan, Yoshi and Mashiho. "So, the boys aren't also filming for my youtube channel, but theirs as well, hopefully they'll succeed this time," the female chuckled referring to the group's first episode of TREASURE MAP.

The boys shuddered at her words and awkwardly looked everywhere but her and the camera, which made her laugh. "Guess what we're making today for you and the other members," she showed them the ingredients.

They stared at them for a few seconds before Junghwan spoke up. "Ramen?" he guessed as Eunchae smiled and applauded him, ruffling hus hair as he stood by her left.

"That's correct!" she smiled brightly at him, smiling brightly. "I will be telling you boys what to do so you'll get better at cooking," she commented, grabbing a pot from the underneath the bench. "First is?"

"Broth!" Jaehyuk and Mashiho cheered as Eunchae chuckled at their happiness. Nodding, she turns to Jihoon, asking him to turn the stove on as she gave him the pot. Following her orders she waits for her next move.

"This is Chicken stock," she informed the boys as they nodded with interest. "Jihoon can pour that into the pot," she smiled, handing him the measuring jug full of chicken stock. As the filming went on, Eunchae gave the six boys advice in cooking.

She stood by the stove, checking on their broth as she finished setting up the ramen bowls with the help of Jaehyuk, Yedam and Yoshi. "Jihoon, Mashi and Junghwan, has gone to get the other members and we're going to plate!" she giggled to her camera as Yedam filmed.

"Wah!" Hyuksuk yelled, entering the room with the other members behind him. "Eunchae cooked this?!" he exclaimed excitedly, sitting in a chair as the members followed in suit.

"Wah!~ Eunchae noona's cooking!!" Jeongwoo cheered, head hung back as he raised his fist up to the sky, placing them into a praying motion as he fake cries.

"Noona jjang!" the maknae line gave her a thumbs up as Eunchae finished placing the bowls for each member. Thanking them, she sits between Jeongwoo and Jaehyuk.

"Enjoy your meal!~" Eunchae chuckled as the boys thanked her, they dove into her cooking with pleased expressions. In a matter or minutes, they finished, asking for more which made Eunchae laugh. "Well now you know my recipe! So make it whenever you get hungry!~" she chuckled as the boys laughed with her. "Bye bye STAY!" she concluded her video and gave the TREASURE MAP camera a soft smile and a wave of goodbye.

 "Bye bye STAY!" she concluded her video and gave the TREASURE MAP camera a soft smile and a wave of goodbye