V live Appearance

Eunchae was in KQ Entertainment's practice room however wasn't alone. She was with Seonghwa and San who were planning on doing a surprise V live for their fans after being gone for almost two to four weeks or so. Eunchae sat on the wooden floor dressed in all black, rocking a pair of black jeans, a black long sleeve crop top and black van sneakers as well as adding a black cap to hide her bare face. "Annyeong ATINY!" San greeted once fans began entering and hearting the livestream. The female smiles at the two members as they danced and interact with ATINY, giving them the attention they needed to kill each and every one of their fans. "My baby is here as well," San said, squatting in front of the phone. "Come here baby~" he waved at her to come over.

Eunchae giggles and shuffles into the frame, covering her face with her sweater paw and waved with the other. "Annyeong ATINY~" she giggles lightly before immediately leaving the screen. She stands and chooses a different ATEEZ song and moved beside San who stood in the middle of the room. WIN began playing and two just started dancing to it without much effort.

San then went to go change it as Eunchae did same movements, laughing when she noticed Seonghwa staring at her. "Oppa! Why are you staring at me weirdly!~" she whined, pointing at him. "Everyone, Seonghwa oppa doesn't like me," she pouted.

Seonghwa immediately disagreed and trued rebutting her words with a smile as Eunchae laughed at him. "Who doesn't like my baby?" San asked, coming back to the frame, hugging his girlfriend as he started between the two. "How could you hate her? Look at her she's the sweetest girl ever!" San scolded his member jokingly.

ofjandn the way san automatically took chae's side
poor seonghwa, always getting pick on 🤣
sanchae!!!
i want to see san and eunchae dance together 🥺

Eunchae kneeled in front of the camera, a smile dominated on her face before she rolled out of the frame. Like literally rolled. Both ATEEZ members continued dancing to their songs before Eunchae stood up and raced to the speaker, placing on Kick It by NCT 127 and rushing to where they stood. She waited for the chorus before both her and Seonghwa began dancing to it full out.

OMG YES MY STRAYTEEZEN HEARTTT
MULTI STAND ARE THRIVINGGGGG
😍😍😍
i cannot take my eyes off eunchae like wow
kings and queen!!

Soon San and Seonghwa wrapped up the V live with a sweet letter to ATINY before ending it. "Let's go Teddy," San motioned her to follow him. "I'll take you home!~" he beamed brightly making her smile and nod, grabbing her things and rushing over to him.