Early Comeback

𝐉𝐘𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗃𝗒𝗉𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 21𝗌𝗍 2020

On the morning of February 19th, JYP Entertainment released an official statement regarding Eunchae's solo career and her participation with Stray Kids' North America Tour

Early this year, it was established that Eunchae would be having a comeback in Spring of 2020 with tracks she had personally written and produced with the help of her friends, Harper [Mayse Son] and TREASURE's Yedam.

Here's JYP Entertainment's statement: "Hello this is JYP,

Recently, we announced that our artist Eunchae will be having a comeback in May and has been preparing for said comeback.

Due to this, Eunchae was be unable to participate in Stray Kids tour and shall remain in Korea to prepare for her comeback in the following months.

However, after taking into consideration and multiple meetings with Eunchae, we are happy to announce that her comeback will be pushed forward to March. The comeback schedule will be released soon.

Thank you."

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿:
안녕하세요, JYP입니다.

최근 가수 은채는 5 월에 돌아올 계획이며 다시 올 준비를하고 있다고 발표했다.

이로 인해 은채가 스트레이 키즈 투어에 참가하지 못했으며 다음 달 한국으로 돌아갈 준비를 할 것이다.

그러나 은채와의 여러 회의를 고려한 후, 그녀가 3 월에 돌아올 것이라고 발표하게되어 기쁩니다. 컴백 일정이 곧 다가옵니다.

감사합니다.

Since her comeback statement was made, Eunchae was also announced to be dating former We Got Married partner, ATEEZ San.

The two have been private about the relationship since publicising it earlier this month, mainly Eunchae who hasn't been in the public since both statements were made.

What are your thoughts?
Let us know in the comments below!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• ATEEZ RAEHYUN COMMENTS ON HER SHIP FAN WAR

• MYSTIC STORY REVEALS GIRL GROUP TRAINEES INCLUDING FAMILIAR FACES FROM SURVIVAL SHOWS AND "A-TEEN"

• MAYSE SON SHARES PHOTOS OF HER AND BEST FRIENDS BLACK CODE MINHEE AND THE BOYZ ERIC