SOOMPI

𝐊𝐐 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗄.𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 27𝗍𝗁 2020

𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 27𝗍𝗁 2020

After being M.I.A. from the spotlight for the past two months, KQ Entertainment's soloist and Stray Kids member, Eunchae announces her first online concert!

On the evening of February 27th, KQ Entertainment released an official announcement that Eunchae will be holding an online concert with the partnership of BEYOND LIVE.

KQ states: "We are happy to announce that Eunchae will be holding her first solo concert online titled: LOVE CYCLE, with BEYOND LIVE!
This online concert will be available for everyone around the world and shall be held on March 10th 2021 at 3:00PM KST.
The concert has been planned and prepared by our staff and Eunchae herself who has included special guests to perform alongside her during the concert.
During the concert, Eunchae will be drawing 10 lucky fans to call and interact with as well as sending personal goodies with the help of JW Entertainment and their CEOs, Mayse Son and Son Youngjae.
Eunchae is excited for the concert and plans to reveal a big project she has been working on for the past few weeks to her fans.
We are excited for fans to see what she has prepared for the only concert!"

What are your thoughts on this?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• ONEUS KIRIKA TALKS ABOUT LIVING WITH HER MEMBERS, IDEAL TYPES AND MORE ON RADIO HOST WITH PANDORA

• ITZY BORAM TALKS ABOUT FRIENDS IN THE INDUSTRY, HER 2021 GOALS AND MORE IN NEW DAZED INTERVIEW

• TEN FASHION TRENDS WE HOPE TO SEE IN 2021